Still Friends?

Flashback.

"I asked Lelyan out on a date yesterday." Jackson told Jinyoung who was busy playing a game on his phone.
"Huh?" He says unbothered.
"I'm going on a date with Lelyan right now." Jackson repeats again annoyed.
"That's good. Tell her I said hi." He says again busily.
"I want to ask her out today."
Jackson says as he observes an uncomfortable Jinyoung finally put his phone down and look up at him.
"I just wanted to make sure you weren't serious last time you asked her out so I could tell her without feeling guilty." Jackson speaks again as he notices a silence Jinyoung waiting for him to continue.

"Aw. Have fun! Don't worry about me, you know my style." Jinyoung winks and continues his game.

Present.

"I like you." Jackson blurts out to my face as I stand there comprehending his worried expression.

He likes me? Did he just say he likes me? What? ME?? HOW? IS HE ALRIGHT? AM I HAPPY RIGHT NOW OR JUST BRAGGING?? ONG JACKSON LIKES HE TOOOO!!!!

"You don't have to give me an answer now, I understa-"
"I like you too." I speak unconsciously as I was so overwhelmed.
"Sorry?" He speaks making me blush suddenly due to my stupidity.
He suddenly moves and pulls me into his warm embrace.
"You're so warm." I say which makes him hug even tighter.
.
.
"I'll come to the airport tomorrow." I say as I bid goodbye to my BOYFRIEND!!!
"I'll wait." He smiles as he waited until I got to the escalator.
.
.
"I want to meet him too..." vernecia whines as I tell her everything.
"Let's go to the airport together." I say as I get reminded of something, "Carl-"
"You need to make up with him. He was really pissed earlier he almost killed your now called boyfriend." She says as she gets ready to sleep next to me again.
I'll call him tomorrow, I thought to myself as I switch off the light and slowly drift to sleep.
.
.
"I'll make sure we meet soon." Jackson whispers on my ear as hugs bids farewell.
"Enough already." Jinyoung says as he rolls his eyes at Jackson.
"Byeee, Make sure you stay well in touch." I tell an irritated Jinyoung.
I've always been comfortable conversing with Jinyoung. Thanks to his attitude.
"Yeah yeah, I'll hit you up everyday don't worry." He says sarcastically as he started to walk away already.
.
.
"They're hot!" Vernecia says excited beside me making me smile at her choice of words.
"You could head home, I'll go to Carl's." I say as we hop into a cab.
.
.
"What?" Carl asks as he FINALLY decided to pick up my 77th phone call.
"C-Carl, can you op-open up the door? It's been 5 hours, I-I think I'll freeze to death." I say as my chapped lips stick to each other and I quiver after every word I barely utter. It's specially colder today and to my luck, I only wore a leather jacket with a t-shirt inside.

"I don't care."