Like love.

"Then why did you kiss me?"

"Who? me? I didn't! It was you who kissed me!" I say loudly as I've been accused for something I haven't done.
"Why did you kiss me back?" He asks as he turns his face towards me and throws his next question.
"Why did you kiss me back when you didn't want to?"

"W-what do you mean? I just got caught up in the moment and-"
"So you just kissed me back for fun?" He asks making me look like a player.
"What? No!" I say utterly shocked at his behavior.

"I like you." He says his last sentence as he looks at me dead in the eye. "I liked you ever since you left running on that rainy night."
He says as his eyes tear up and he turns away.

Why is he crying? Have I done something wrong?

"I tried telling you." He continued. "But you know what you did?" He asked as he scoffed at me. "You laughed." He continued.

Oh that's why he's crying.

"I-I thought you were joking around." I say as I'm in loss of words at the turn of events.

"You dated my best friend, so I thought I'd get over you. But then instead of drift apart, we got even closer." He says as the tears fall down his cheek and he immediately rubs them off.

"Jinyoung." I say softly to the emotional man infront of me as I start to tear up myself.

"I thought, now that we're closer, you'd feel the same way. But you don't even care if I dated your best friend." He said as he looked down his hands and smiled sadly to himself.

"I don't just like you, I love you."