The Proposal.

"I love you wholeheartedly." He whispered against my lips.
I look at his ocean eyes and drown in them.
"Screw you." My voice shivered while I sobbed against his shoulders
.
.
.
.
3 years later.

"Congratulations." I heard the voice I've been hoping to hear in so long speak as I was congratulating my batch mates on graduating college.
I turn to look at the stunning man with glittering eyes with a wide proud smile.
"You made it." I say matter of factly.
"How can I ever miss this day." He said as he hugged me and gave the flowers he had brought.

"Darling!"
"Ammmaaaa!!" I yell excitedly at the woman that nurtured me and run towards her for a hug.
"Congrats sweetheart." She says softly as I feel her happy tears against my shoulder.
"Thankyou mom. Where's dad?" I ask as I pull away.
"TADAAA!!" A man who's supposedly my father jumped infront of me just to remind me of what childish, adorable parents I've taken after.
.
.
"You must be Jinyoung." Dad said seriously making Jinyoung flinch at the sudden change in tone.
"Y-yes Sir." He stuttered.
"Stop honey, you're scaring him." Mom told dad as she noticed Jinyoung's fear.
.
That day we all go out for dinner for celebration.
"Lelyan, I have something to ask." Jinyoung whispers beside me.
"Go ahead." I say as I munch my food and enjoy the pretty place along the sea shore.
"Excuse me." My mom says as she gets up from her seat. "I'll go to the washroom."
"I'll go with you." I say as I start to stand myself.
"No!!" She loudly replies making me think twice about what I've uttered.
"O-okay." I say as I slowly sat back down on my seat.
.
.
"Lelyan." I hear Jinyoung whisper again.
"Oh yes yes. What were you going to ask?" I reply as I remember his earlier request.

I then feel my dads hand against mine. I look at him as he's smiling happily at me. I genuinely smile back at the man who nods at me.
Why do I feel some weird air.

"Lelyan." I look at my boyfriend who is now standing tall infront of me.
And suddenly the music stops.
"I'm head over heels for you. I can't imagine my life without you, and I want to start up my family with none other than you. I wish to sleep beside you and wake up to your face against mine. I want us to raise our kids together with all the love and care in the universe. I want to grow older with you, and just you. I want you to be mine, mine for now and forever....

Lelyan, Will you marry me?" He says as he kneels down to the floor on one knee.