Best friends couple.

"What the hell? Ew! Did you drink again??!" I hear Jackson speak as he held my wasted self before I crashed onto the floor.
"She left Jackson." I sob at his shoulder. "I need her, but she left me without a word!" I sob more and feel jackson console me as he pats my back.
.
.
I opened my eyes and felt a strong pain in my head. "I must've drank a lot yesterday." I say to myself as I touch my forehead.
"Here!" I hear Jackson speak as he throws a paper to my sick face.
"Money??!" I say jokingly.
"Ticket. I want to move on from whatever that happened with Ra Mi. I want to see you happy again. If you want her, go for her." Jackson answers with guilt.

"I already forgave you, Jackson. Thankyou. I'll get her and introduce her to you formally as my girlfriend." I say happily as I hug my life long best friend.
"You better do that. I didn't spend money on this ticket for nothing!!" He replies as he hugs me back.
.
.
.
Lelyans POV

"WHAT THE HELL??" I yell as I unlock the door to my apartment.
"I CAN EXPLAIN!!" Both Carl and vernecia say monotonously in fear.
.
"We should've told you earlier." Carl said to me apologetically.
"YES, YOU SHOULD'VE!!! That would've definitely been better than witnessing the two of you make out like that in the middle of this innocent place!!"
"Sorry. Let me get you some water." Vernecia says as she walks to the kitchen.
I turn to Carl and look at him suspiciously. He seemed to comprehend my look as she moved to Sit beside me and spoke.
"I really like her. I really think I'm falling for her, it's the first time I'm feeling this way Lele." He says as he looks at me innocently.
I've never seen Carl this way, he looked so pure which for some reason made me happy.

"Take care of her, or I'll break your bones." I say to his ear as I hug him.

"I'll take care of you too."
He says as he pulls me closer to tighten the hug.