Cheesy.

Lelyan's P.O.V

"Ahhh." I wince in pain as I touch my forehead.
"Why do you keep doing stupid things?" I ask Jinyoung as he stared into my soul.
"What?" I ask annoyed. As I moved towards the other side of the bed.
He didn't really seem to care as he took my leg in his arms harshly and rolled up the long pants to reveal my badly bruised ankle.
"What the hell?" He looks at me and back to my feet.
"How bad is this?" He asks as he grazes it with his fingers.
"What?" I ask to make myself understand better.
"Will you be able to walk again? Shouldn't you go to the hospital? What if you broke a bone? what if it's fractured?" He panics.
"It's alright." I think I just pulled a muscle. I'll be fine in a day or two." I say assuringly.
"Please do."
"What would you like to have for breakfast?" I ask to try and change the subject.
"What're you going to tell your parents?" He asks again.
"I'll go home today and not walk around alot." I say
"Can't you take permission for today too? It's the start of the weekend anyways." He says.
"I don't want to bother you in your house-"
"You're not!" He cuts me.
.
.
"Ammaaaaa." I say as I reach home and hug my mom. I pretend to walk normally so that they don't suspect.
.
"Amma, Appa, I'm sleeping over at a friend's for the weekend."
"Who?" Dad asks as his serious voice gave me goosebumps.

I look over at mom to cover up for me as she seemed to have understood everything yesterday since she's quick minded.
"Do you know all her friends? Just let her be." Mom tells dad who's busy looking at me while all I do I nod to whatever mom is saying.
"Whatever." He says as he goes back to switching channels.
.
.
"Woah. Nice car." I say to a bragging Jinyoung.
"I know." He answers back.
"But isn't your house very near to be going by car?" I ask
"With that leg of yours?" He asks as he looks at me like I'm stupid.
"Oh." I say as I forget about my poor feet.
"How are you tho?" I ask as I look at him driving Cooly.
"Better."
"Oh wait wait stop stop stop." I say to Jinyoung as he stops the car abruptly.
"Why? why? What happened?" He asks concerned.
" I need the pharmacy." I say as I stick my tongue out on him and get off the car slowly.
.
.
"There you go." I say as I hand Jinyoung a packet of medicines.
"What's this for?" He asks as he peeks into the plastic bag.
"For you to get better. I'll explain them when we reach home." I say as I buckle my seat belt.

"I don't need medicines to feel better. I have you."