Weather change.

"I confessed to her last night."
"What?" Jackson asks almost shocked. "What did you do?"
"I told her I liked her." Jinyoung answered as his voice shook.
"And?" Jackson waits for him to continue.
"Nothing. She laughed and you came along."
"Oh. Thank god!" Jackson says relieved.
"Why are you so calm?" Jinyoung asks pissed.
"Just- Hey!" Jackson says over the phone. "Are you alright? You sound sick!"

Lelyan's P.O.V

I heard my phone ring beside me as I slowly started drifting to sleep. Eyes closed, I decided to reply thinking it'd be mom calling to check up.
"Hello?" I say through the phone.
"Hey! Are you alright? You sound sick." said a deep manly voice on the other side of the phone.
Where have I heard this sound before? I wondered to myself as I lazily moved the phone to read the contacts name.
"Hello? Are you there?" I heard the person speak again as I gasp after reading the contact.
I tried to sound natural, but my sick voice betrayed me and I almost sounded like a male robot that was running out of battery.
"Yes. I'm alright. Just a bit of cold due to weather change." I manage to say through a blocked nose.
"Ahhh." I hear him say. "Stay safe. We'll be leaving now." He said.
I internally sighed as I spoke again, "Are you leaving to Korea tonight?" I ask
"No, but in a couple of days."
"Oh. Have a safe journey. Thankyou for calling." I say as I hide the disappointment in my voice.
"Last time you said you'd see me soon. Make sure you keep your word. I'll be waiting, so you better get well soon." He says which makes me flush hard as a smile finally creeps up my pale face.
"STOP FLIRTING I'M RIGHT HERE." I hear Jinyoung speak.
"I'll call you later then." I sickly yet happily reply.
.
.
"AAAAAHDJOENDJVKSLALWL"
.
"What? What? Why? Where????!" Vernecia says as she slams open my bedroom door. "Where does it hurt?" She asks again as she sees my red face and sleeping position and messy hair.

"What's funny?" She asks annoyed as she now notices my smile.
"He called." I squealed.
"Who?" She asks curious as she reads my expression.
"Jackson." I say as I cover my face.
"Who?" She asks yet again.
"The guy I like." I say as I hide my face under the pillow.
.
.
We spoke all night about the two men I've met a few days ago though I skipped the part where I've already met them since it was not important and Jinyoung's confession part since he was obviously messing around.
.
.
"How do you feel?" Vernecia asks while stretching on my bed as she notices me getting ready.
"Same." I reply busy putting on my shoe
"Where to?" She asks as she sits down on the bed.
"College." I say annoyed at the fact that I had to go.
"Are you sure? Her tone changing from sleepy to worried.
"No. But Spectacled pumpkin wants me at the hospital today. So I ought to collect some important sheets from college and then head to the hospital. I've got no choice." I say the last sentence almost sarcastically.
"You didn't inform your senior doctor about your sick leave?"
"LIKE HE CARES! Dinner's on you today, I'm broke." I say as I take my keys and jacket and head towards the door.
.
.
"You're late." I hear my senior doctor say as I join him.
I didn't dare talk back to him so all Did was look down at my sweating fingers. I hear him giving me tasks but I can't understand what he's saying.
Why am I sweating? I think to myself as I feel my forehead sweating. Maybe it's because I'm wearing a jacket. I thought.
"Do you understand what I'm saying?" He asks again as he probably noticed me not paying attention.
"Yes doctor!" I finally speak.
"Get going." He says as he walks away.
"Yes."

It's getting hotter. I'm sweating.
I started walking to whatever place I was supposed to be going but it suddenly gets dizzy. Everything around me starts spinning. I clench onto the metallic rod attached to the wall but it doesn't stop my brain from thinking that I was revolving.

For a moment I thought I was hallucinating as I hear an beautiful voice call my name. And maybe I was since everything around me seemed to be darkening ...

"Lelyan!!"