Unexpectable visit.

"Lelyan!!"

Jackson. His voice. But I had no strength left to let my tongue move. Heck, I didn't even have strength to turn and see the person that called me.

I could feel my hand slipping down the metallic rod unable to hold my body any longer. The power of my body weighting down was beyond the strength of my fingers.

I knew I'd smack the cold floor in no time, but it never came. I never felt the cold, bare floor underneath me, neither have I heard a thud.

And suddenly before my brain could think any further, everything turned pitch black.

I woke up to the sound of machines beeping next to me. I tried to move but something stopped me.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" I hear a loud, raspy voice speak from beside me.
"Carl!" I say shocked as I notice my best friend looking up at me with button eyes.
"Yeah" I say tiredly as I smile at his expression.
"You almost gave a heart attack. Freaking hell. I almost died." He rapped at my face.

"what happened?" I ask as the last thing I remember was feeling dizzy.
"You were supposed to be sick and I was supposed to stop by yesterday but something came up." He stops to breath.
"You mean your short term girlfriend probably came up with some shit to prevent you from coming." I blurt out annoyed.
He notices my tone and decided to ignore me and continue with his story.
"So I stopped by earlier today to spend the day with you guys and all I know is that your stupid doctor asked you to come to the hospital."

"He's smart tho. He probably didn't know about my sick leave." I reply. My senior doctor might be a little bit rough but he's really nice and smart at times and I'll forever respect him.

"Whatever. So I came to the hospital to check up on you. But when I saw you, you looked weird. long story short, I prevented your stupid butt from smacking the damn floor, you stupid fool."

"Awww. Thankyou dear carlllll." I say to prevent myself from getting the unescapable Carl scoldings.

"You knew you shouldn't come but you still did?!! IF YOU KNEW YOU WERE SICK YOU SHOULD'VE JUST SHUT DOWN YOUR PHONE AND SLEPT YOU NUTHEAD. I-"

"Excuse me?" We both turn our heads towards the door.

"J-j-Jackson."