Awkward.

"I'm going to shower." He says as he pushes me to the side and gets up from his place quickly without turning to me and walks away to his room.
"Didn't you just take a shower an hour ago?" I ask confused.
"So?" He asks annoyed.
"Sorry." I learned how to say sorry in situations like this thanks to Carl.
Oh Carl! I take out my phone to text him and explain the situation.
.
.
Jinyoung's POV

"What the hell just happened? This is insane! How can She just.. ugh. She just gave me a boner??? What?? Freaking hell. What do I do now?"
I contemplate wheather I should just go back to her since it's already dark and pretend like nothing happened or just wait here until I calm down.
"No no. I said I'd take a shower. Maybe I should wait. Yeah yeah. That's right."

"Jinyoung! Are you alright?" I hear Lelyan speak behind the door.
"I'm sorry for being careless, I didn't mean to disturb you." She continues
"The movie is over, let's watch something else since it's early."

"I'll be out in a while, give me a moment." I say back to her since she was talking a lot making me feel weird.
.
.
"What movie?" I ask as I position myself at the far end of the couch.
"Oh I don't know, I haven't seen the trailer, should we just watch it?
"Yeah whatever."
"You're way too far from the screen, come closer." She says as she drinks something, probably water.
"I'm alright." I answer her.
"I'm not. I feel like you'll sleep and I'll end up watching the movie all alone. Come here!" She insists as she pulls my arm.
I immediately shove her arm away as I want to avoid any skin ship at the moment.
A few minutes later, "Jinyoung are you sleeping?" She says as she puts her hand on my shoulder.
I move my shoulder and answer her without looking, "no."
"Sorry." She says again as she hugs her legs and turn into a small ball.
Did I hurt her?
"What?" I ask to reassure myself.
"I'm sorry." She repeats her apology .
"What for?"
"Making you feel awkward. I didn't mean to, it's just that earlier, my leg-"
"Let's watch another movie. This is boring." I say as I position my self close to her form and put my arm around the couch behind her.

"You don't make me uncomfortable. Infact, Im getting used to your presence with me now. ."