Tour guide.

"CARL?" I say completely shocked at the man infront of me.
For some reason I felt my adrenaline rush through my spine.
I was happy to see him, maybe I was imagining him?
I was shocked. Happy. Excited.

But wait, "Jinyoung." I say as I turn to the man who's lying on the floor touching his blooded mouth.

Carl's punches seem to be still as strong.
"Don't you fucking dare touch her again." Carl spat as he dragged me along with him. I tried to get myself out of his grip, but he's just simply strong.
"Carl, please stop. My hand." I finally say as I feel fell my wrist become numb.
"Sorry." He apologizes and looks at me intently.
"What's it?" I ask him as I feel him wanting to say something.
"Please stop doing stupid things." He talks against my ear soft as he wraps his arms around my shoulders.
.
.
"How did you come?" I ask Carl who's licking his ice cream like a 5 year old.
"Airplane." He answers unbothered.
"Yah!" I say annoyed.
"You know we were supposed to go somewhere for vacation but we didn't know where right?" He asks
"Yeah?" I say waiting for him to continue.
"After you called, I thought it'd be nice to spend the vacation in Korea especially that my family and I would have a free tour guide." He says happily and winks to me.
A genuine smile creeped up my now ugly face, I owe this man so much.
"I'll make sure you have the best vacation." I say as I turn my face towards my melted ice cream.

"You should."