Surprise!

"GET OUT!!"
.
"What happened??" I ask as I pant from running fast towards them.
"This nuthead broke my favorite plate."
.
.
"I'm sorry babe, I'll get you another one." Carl decided to admit to his carelessness.
"I'm not your babe you shithead. DO YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSE IT WAS!??" Vernecia blurted out fumes.
.
.
We had dinner and decided to watch some movies.
.
.
.
.
A few weeks later.

The last few weeks have been the same daily routine. Me waking up late for college, me going to the hospital, me eating and me sleeping and the cycle repeats.

Though it's already been almost 5 months now, Jackson and I haven't spoken much. Since he had recently started off his new company, he seemed to be busier than usual.

Jinyoung and I have surprisingly gotten much closer . Seems like not only his eyes have a spark but even his personality is as pretty.

I had a surprise for both.

It's almost time for holidays, I was going to visit my parents. I've already booked since I was way too excited to meet them after ...  almost a year?

My flight is tomorrow, and I've already told Jinyoung that I had a surprise for him.
.
.
"Ummmmmaaaaa" I yell as I spot my mom waiting for me at the airport.
"Do I not exist?" I hear dad tease.
"Apppppaaaaaaaa" I say mockingly as I hug my two favorite people.
.
.
My parents and I talk about everything that we've missed out on each other, I tell them about college and they told me about our family and family friends and our Neighbors. I haven't told them about my boyfriend yet though. I want them to meet him up in person.
.
.
"I'm heading out today." I tell my parents who are always awake early morning to go to their work.
"Sure dear." Mom says as she ruffles my hair.
"Don't be late since you're going out early." My dad advised as usual.
.
.
"Where are you?" I send Jinyoung a text message.
"Work?" He replies back in no time.
.
.
"Excuse me, where can I find Mr Jinyoung?" I ask the receptionist of the fancy company.
"Do you have an appointment?"
Do I need to? I ask myself.
"No, I don't. It's more of a surprise, so can I not just brag in?" The receptionist seemed to find my choice of words funny as she laughed at my expression and somehow let me go.

I knock onto the large door that leads into so called jinyoungs office but it looks more of a palace door.

"Come in." I hear a serious Jinyoung answer from inside.
I enter the room but he doesn't seem to notice my presence.
"Excuse me?" I speak.
"Yes? What is it?" He answers back but his eyes are still fixed onto the pile of papers infront of him.

"Yah! Jinyoung!!" I say to grab his attention which seems to work perfectly as his eyes immediately shifted from the papers and onto the figure that just disrespected him at works.

"Surprise!"