The ex.

"Lee Ra Mi?"

"How have you been!?" She smiled cheerfully while she moved her hand up to my put her hand up to my shoulder.

I was too confused with everything around me to actually make out what she was asking me.

"It's been such a long time. 2? ...3 years? Woah. Time flew by rapidly. I'm happy to have seen you." She said happily.

Why is she happy? She dumped me terribly and she's still happy to see me??
I still couldn't answer. I forgot about Lelyans presence until I hear her voice behind me. She probably felt awkward and decided to speak.

"Hello." She said to the new girl making me turn back to face her smiling pretty face.

She wouldn't be smiling like this if she knew who she was greeting.

"Oh hi. Sorry, I haven't noticed you." Ra Mi spoke.
I facepalmed my self as I finally decided to untie my tangled tongue to avoid any further awkward moments.
"Lelyan, this is Lee Ra Mi.." I paused. I didn't know what to introduce her as. Who's she to me any way?
"She used to be my neighbour." I continued.
"And this is Lelyan, my.. gi-girlfriend." I stuttered.
I DONT EVEN WHY WHY I STUTTERED! WHY AM I NERVOUS.
"Oh hello. It's nice to meet you." Lelyan had a huge smile plastered on her face to greet the girl. I saw Lelyan stand to shake Ra Mi's hand just to witness her being ignored.

"May I?" Ra mi spoke as she looked away from Lelyan and onto me while pointing to the seat next to mine.
"S-sure." I say to avoid rudeness.

"I'll get you something to drink." Lelyan says as she stands to get the new girl something.
"No! Wait!" I say to Lelyan. "It's okay, I'll go." I don't want to be there. I'm not mentally prepared yet, I never was. I was never able to get over it completely. How could I-

"How can I help you?" My thoughts were interrupted by the barista.
.
.
"Here." I say as I pass Ra mi her drink and position myself next to Lelyan this time.
.
"Caramel Frappuccino! You still remember my favorite?"