Old face, new time.

"Mom, is this too much?" I ask mom for the millionth time in 5 hours.

"Baby, just wear anything, you look pretty in anything you wear." She repeats tiredly and probably fed up.

I ended up wearing a short black dress and sneakers, because mom told me to never wear jeans.

Jinyoung's POV.

I stopped infront of her house at sharp 7. I waited for a few minutes. Just when I started to think of something, I spotted an angel in black coming towards my car.

"Close your mouth." She says as she hops into the car closing the car door after herself.
"You look pretty." I managed to say.
Her outfit was very simple. But she managed to pull it out so damn well.
.
.
I stopped at a coffee shop since I was craving some cake and coffee.
I go to order, whereas Lelyan, goes to find us a table.
"Here." I say as I place the order infront of her.
.
"Jinyoung?" I hear a girly voice behind of me speak.
Lelyan and I stop our conversation to turn to the girl that spoke out my name.
The moment I looked at her face, I felt the world around me stop and the time froze.

3 years. It's been almost 3 years since I've last seen this face. A face I never thought I'd see.

"Hi." She said sweetly as she noticed that I've recognized her probably due to my expression.

The side effects of the shock she gave me being still in effect, I decided to make sure my eyes didn't trick my brain, so I spoke in hopes of being mentally tricked,

"Lee Ra Mi?"