Worry.

"Such a long day." I say to myself as I jump upon my bed and drift to sleep.
.
Something at the back of my head feels calm. But why do I feel like I'm forgetting something?
"LELYAN! COME DOWN." I hear mom scream as I dress up.
"Morning!" I say cheerfully at my busy parents who are both late for work. No wonder why I'm always late for college.
"I will do it mom you can go."
"Stay safe." Mom says as she walks out, dad seemed to have left earlier.
.
I go to check my phone as something suddenly pops up my head.
"Shit, Jinyoung." I curse as I remember what I've been forgetting.
.
.
"I figured he was your friend since Jackson came back home bruised." Jinyoung told to me as we sat on the bench in the park nearby his company.
His sentence made me turn my head towards his direct atvthe speed of light, not because Jackson was hit, but because Carl hit jackson.
"What?!"
"Oh he didn't seem to have informed you about how he bragged into the company and hit Jackson's face."
"Freaking Carl." I internally curse.
"I'm sorry. I couldn't protect you from my own best friend." Jinyoung apologized.
"It's not your fault." I say as I smile to him as I'm trying to get over the situation "things will get better. Your presence was more than enough." I continue.
.
.
"How about you try and make up with Jinyoung? He was really helpful." I tell Carl when his family found a table and we went to order.
"Jinya- Who What?" He asks unbothered.
"The man you hit yesterday." I say annoyed at his unbothered expression. But it suddenly changed into rage.
"Don't drag me into that bullshit." He yelled at my face making me think twice before reopening my mouth to speak.
"He didn't do anything really. It'd be nice to see both of my friends become friends."
Look turned to look at me. His stare burned holes onto my soul.
"Sorry." Is all my mouth could utter after that.
.
.
"How's Sierra?" I ask Carl to avoid awkward silence as his siblings munch their food loudly.
"Sierra who? Ahhh. Oh I haven't told you? I'm dating Jane now." He answers with his mouth half stuffed.
"This place has nice food." He continues.
I look at him in disbelief.
"What is it?" He says as puts down his spoon because he probably noticed my stare.
"The hell are you doing?" I ask still giving him a disbelieved look.
"Eating." He answers while moving to hold his spoon again.
"You should really meet someone that you love and loves you back." I say sincerely worried about him.

He scoffed. "Worry about yourself."