A vacation.

I decide to not go home early today. I walk and decide to explore the city on my own. I came to have fun.
I end up roaming around the city for 7 hours with eating drinking or even sitting. I just walk around.
.
"Carl!" I say as I pick up the call.
"Where are you?"
"Roaming around the city." I say
"What happened earlier?" He asks making all the memories run through my mind again, what a long day.
"Nothing much. I just broke up with Jackson." I reply unbothered trying to convince myself the same.
"How are you?" He asks again.
"Better than I thought I'd be." I reply as I look at an outfit that catches my attention.

"Where exactly are you?" He asks again.
.
.
"Everything here is expensive. Or maybe I just don't have enough money." I talk to myself as I walk towards the  Side walk to cross the road.
I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket as I walk. I take out my phone to check the message that I thought would be important.

I suddenly hear a car honking in my direction. The sudden light of the whatever vehicle blinded me making me unable to move or think so I just stood there, motionless, thoughtless, waiting for whatever it is that's coming my way.

A strong force suddenly grabs me by the arm and pulls the whole of me backwards.
"Are you fucking insane!?" I hear the man infront of me say.
My eyes adjust themselves to the sudden change in amount of light as they quickly recognize the man infront of them.
I still haven't recovered from whatever just happened a few seconds ago, so I just stare at the face that's a few centimeters away from me.
"Lelyan?" His voice suddenly turns soft. "Are you alright?" Jinyoung asks again as his hand moved to comb my hair.
I shake my head violently. "Why?" I ask as my voice shake and salty tears rush down my cheeks unknowingly. "You should've just let me be!" I yell at him as I hit his chest. "Why do you care? It's non of your business!" I yell even louder as I forget my surroundings and just focus on my emotions. "Just go away. Just let me disappear! Please!" I say as I let out all my emotions and feel him softly holding the hands that have been hitting him hardly for a while now.
"It's alright. Everything will get better." He says against my ear as he pulls me into a tight hug and allow me to pour all my tears on his broad shoulder.
.
.
"Let me walk you home." Jinyoung Says as he calms me down.

Suddenly I get grabbed by the hand violently and end up hitting a strong figure. It doesn't take me long to witness Jinyoung being punched harshly on the face by the figure that just pulled me.
I immediately turn my face towards the man to yell at him and probably smack his face as well.

But my eyes widened at the man before my eyes,

"CARL?"