His room.

"Your scream just made my headache worse than it already is."
"You have a headache?" I ask as I look at his pale face. "Did you take your pills? They help a lot."
"Yeah I just did." He answered weakly.
"Go rest on your bed." I say as I touch his face to check his temperature.
"I want to sit here for a while." He said said looking into my eyes after flinching from my hands.
"They're cold." He said as he used one of his hands to slowly move mine.
His stare was so intense I almost felt insecure.
"What's it?" I ask concerned as my face starts turning red.
"Would my cold travel to you if I kiss you right now."
"S-sorry?" I ask again to make sure my ears were actually working. But he doesn't answer me.
He moves his head to my shoulder and doesn't move.
"J-Jinyoung. I can not carry you. Please don't sleep here like this." I say as I play with his hair in order to wake him up slowly.
"I'm not sleeping, I'm just tired." He says as he still doesn't move an inch.
"You'll feel better in no time." I say as I decide to back away and help him up to his room.
"No." He says against my neck as he pulls me closer than before. "You're comfy. Let's stay like this for a bit." He says as he puts his head on my shoulder facing my neck.
.
.
"I'll go now. If you need anything just call my name okay?" I tell Jinyoung as I cover his form with the blanket.
"Stay with me." He says as his lips turn dry.
.
.
I woke up to the sun rays falling on my face from the large glass window of the room.
I turn around the large comfortable bed until I remember something.

"This is Jinyoung's room. Why am I on Jinyoung's bed?" I ask myself loudly as I began to freak out.