5

"Finn." Quinn said as she wheeled over to the brunette's locker before lunch.

"Hey." Finn smiled. "What's up?"

"Can I talk to you?" Quinn requested. "About Noah?"

Finn nodded and glanced at Rachel, who was coming down the hall. "We can go to the choir room. I'll tell Rach that we'll meet her at lunch."

Quinn nodded back and watched as Finn walked over to his wife. She furrowed her eyebrow when she saw Brittany walking down the hall with Santana.

If Santana was back, why wasn't Puck?

"All set?" Finn asked as he returned to Quinn.

Quinn nodded slowly and headed to the choir room.

"So what do you wanna know about Puck?" Finn wondered as he closed the choir room door and sat down on the risers.

"Everything." Quinn answered.

Finn nodded slowly. "Your mom and Puck sold the apartment."

"My mom told me." Quinn nodded back.

"Rachel and I moved in." Finn informed Quinn. "Puck moved back in with his mom and Sarah. And Beth."

"Why doesn't he come to school?" Quinn wondered.

"I think you should talk to him." Finn replied.

"Well, he's been ignoring me for the past two weeks, so I don't think that's gonna happen." Quinn told Finn.

Finn nodded slowly.

"Why doesn't he come to school?" Quinn repeated.

"He works a lot." Finn answered. "And he started failing geography, so he kind of gave up."

"And everyone let him?" Quinn questioned Finn.

Finn shook his head. "Me and Mr. Schue talked to him, but you know Puck. When he gets something in his head-"

"He's stubborn about it." Quinn finished. "Yeah."

"Can I tell him you're back?" Finn asked.

Quinn shook her head. "If he wants to know anything, he needs to text me or call me or come see me."

Finn nodded. "Okay."

"What about Santana? Why did she quit glee?" Quinn wondered.

"She got into a fight with Rachel after your accident and she quit to avoid Rachel, and to have more time to help Puck with Beth." Finn explained.

Quinn took a deep breath as the bell rang. "Help me get to class?"

"Of course." Finn said as he stood up.