33

On Monday, Beth gave Quinn and Puck a hard time in the morning, causing them to walk into Spanish class late.

Being late threw off their morning because while Mr. Schue didn't mind, they had trouble focusing and felt off.

"Noah Puckerman, please report to my office. Thank you."

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow at the sound of their principal's voice through the intercom. She looked at Puck.

Puck shrugged as he gathered his things and got up.

When Puck was gone, Quinn leaned closer to Finn.

"What's that about?" Quinn wondered.

"No clue." Finn shrugged. "I'm sure it's nothing."

"It's never nothing with him." Quinn muttered nervously.

-

Class couldn't end fast enough. When the bell finally rang, Quinn gathered her things.

Quinn was one of the first ones to leave the classroom. She hurried towards the principal's office to wait for Puck.

After the second bell, Quinn decided to go to Puck's locker. She got there as Puck slammed his locker shut.

"Hey." Quinn called.

Puck froze and looked at Quinn. "Hey."

"What was that about?" Quinn wondered.

"I got suspended." Puck admitted. "Apparently, they did locker checks and found my West Side Story knife."

"Did you tell them that it's a prop?" Quinn asked.

Puck nodded slowly. "They kinda also found pot in my locker."

"You had pot in your locker?" Quinn asked.

"I totally forgot about it." Puck responded.

"Why did you have pot in your locker?" Quinn wondered.

Puck took a deep breath. "I got some to help me sleep at night after you got hurt and then I kept the rest in case you had pain."

Quinn bit her lip. Although Puck's actions were stupid, his intentions were really sweet.

"I'm suspended for five days." Puck informed Quinn. "So I'll be back next Tuesday."

"You can't be suspended. You can't afford to miss school." Quinn stated. "I'll tell Figgins the pot was mine."

Puck shook his head. "You can't do that."

"Why not?" Quinn wondered.

"Beth." Puck replied.

Quinn took a deep breath. "We'll figure something else out."

"Don't worry about me." Puck shook his head. "I'm gonna go to work. I'll pick you up after glee club."

Before Quinn could answer, Puck started to walk away.

"Noah."