15

"Dinner was actually really nice." Quinn said as Puck cleaned up. "Thank you."

Puck nodded. "Well, when we were living together, you never really learned how to cook."

"I didn't have to." Quinn pointed out.

"Are you tired? Do you wanna go lay down inside?" Puck questioned Quinn.

Quinn nodded slowly.

Puck looked at her. "You want me to bring you upstairs to your real bed?"

"No, just help me inside." Quinn requested.

Puck wheeled Quinn to her temporary bedroom. He picked her up out of the wheelchair and tucked her into bed.

"I have to tell you something." Puck began as he looked at Quinn.

Quinn nodded slowly.

"I already told you that I was at the hospital for a few days, but I didn't tell you why I didn't visit you after you woke up or when you came home." Puck explained. "And I guess your mom didn't either."

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow.

"I don't know if it's my place to tell you this, but your dad was at the hospital, Quinn." Puck admitted.

"My dad?" Quinn asked.

"I don't know how, but I knew who he was and I just started yelling at him." Puck told Quinn. "And they told me to leave, and your mom promised she'd call me when you woke up."

"He didn't see Beth, did he?" Quinn asked.

Puck shook his head. "No, she wasn't with me."

Quinn took a deep breath as tears filled her eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before." Puck apologized.

"Can you go now?" Quinn asked softly.

"I don't think you should be alone." Puck stated.

"Please just go." Quinn requested.

Puck bit his lip and hesitated. He plugged Quinn's phone in and placed it on the nightstand.

"Text me or call me if you need anything." Puck commanded.

Quinn nodded and watched the boy with the mohawk leave the room.