60

I'll meet u @ school

Quinn sighed as she looked at Olivia. "Ready to go?

"I thought we were waiting for Puck." Olivia said.

Quinn shook her head. "He's not coming. Let's just get Artie and go."

Olivia nodded. The girls said goodbye to Tom and Judy before leaving with Beth. They picked up Artie, dropped Beth off with Finn's mom, and headed to McKinley.

When they got to McKinley, Quinn carefully got out of the car and helped Olivia get Artie out.

"How does it feel to be back on your feet, Quinn?" Artie wondered as they headed inside.

"Weird." Quinn answered as she pushed Artie's wheelchair. "But good weird. I'm not 100% back to normal yet, so I'm a little nervous for today. And I didn't sleep last night."

"Is that why you didn't sleep?" Artie wondered. "'Cause you're gonna be great."

Quinn shook her head. "I didn't sleep because Noah neglected to tell me he's not graduating and we kinda had a fight about it."

Olivia frowned. "Talk to him before we perform. It'll be okay. Everything will work out."

"He's the one who won't talk to me, so until he does, I won't be talking to him." Quinn decided.

"You two are dance partners." Olivia reminded Quinn. "And co-parents. And boyfriend and girlfriend."

Quinn shrugged.

Artie looked at Quinn. "Well, I'm really glad you're feeling good. And walking again."

"Thanks." Quinn smiled. "And thanks for all your help the past few months. I should've thanked you in glee club when I thanked Noah. You, too, Liv."

"We're happy to help." Artie told Quinn.

"Totally." Olivia agreed with a smile as she led Artie and Quinn into the choir room.

"Good, they're here, which means that's everyone now." Rachel noted. "Which means we should go now so we'll be on time."

Quinn shook her head. "Noah's not here."

"Well, is he coming? 'Cause we have to leave soon." Sam said.

Quinn shrugged.

"Puck'll be here." Finn promised as he looked at Quinn. "He wouldn't miss our last competition."

Quinn folded her arms and looked back at Finn.

Finn bit his lip as looked at the door as Puck entered the choir room.

"How nice of you to show up, Puckerman." Santana said.

"Guys, we need to get going." Mercedes noted. "Now."