52

"Quinny! Olivia! Noah and Artie are here!" Judy called the girls.

Quinn took a deep breath.

"I'm gonna go greet Artie." Olivia decided. "Can I send Noah in?"

Quinn nodded, suddenly feeling nervous as Olivia left her alone on her bed.

Quinn's door opened slowly and Puck entered. He grinned as he looked at Quinn. "Wow, you look beautiful."

"Thank you." Quinn smiled. "You look so handsome."

"Thank you." Puck said as he kissed Quinn. When they parted, he looked at her. "Need help getting to your wheelchair?"

Quinn carefully sat up and nodded as she took Puck's hands.

Puck gently pulled Quinn up and supported her as she slowly made her way to the chair.

"Alright, let's go take some pictures with Beth and then drop her off with Finn's mom, and then we'll go." Puck said.

"Beth's here?" Quinn asked.

"Of course." Puck nodded. "She wanted to see Mommy dressed like a princess."

Quinn smiled. "Let's go."

-

After they took pictures, Quinn and Puck headed to prom.

"I think I'm gonna wait until after they announce Prom King and Queen to get up and dance." Quinn told Puck. "I wanna surprise everyone and walk up there for my crown, if you'll help me."

Puck nodded. "Yeah, of course."

Quinn wanted to tell Puck about Yale, but she bit her lip as she thought about it. She wasn't ready to have that conversation.

Not on prom night.

"You wanna dance a few songs with Rachel tonight so Finn and I can dance?" Quinn blurted. "You know, since we're campaigning together."

"Yeah, whatever you want." Puck replied.

"I love you." Quinn reminded Puck.

"I love you, too." Puck said as he parked the car and got out to help Quinn.

Puck helped Quinn into her wheelchair and brought her inside. They greeted the rest of their friends and took pictures before some of them took the dance floor, and some of them took the stage to perform.