43

The trio went into Quinn's room. Puck helped Quinn onto her bed, placing Beth on her lap again before he closed the bedroom door.

"You okay?" Puck asked as he sat down on Quinn's bed. "You seem kinda annoyed."

"I'm okay." Quinn said.

"Wanna talk about it?" Puck offered.

"My mom doesn't like you." Quinn informed Puck. "She overheard me and Liv talking about your suspension and she thinks you're gonna bring all these drugs around now."

Puck furrowed his eyebrow.

"I told her it's not like that at all." Quinn replied.

"I would never do drugs." Puck said with a small smile. "Besides marijuana. And alcohol, if that counts."

Quinn raised her eyebrow.

"So what'd you wanna talk about?" Puck wondered. "Besides your mom not liking me."

"You can come back to school on Monday." Quinn said.

"Tuesday." Puck corrected Quinn.

Quinn shook her head. "Monday."

"What did you do?" Puck asked.

"I had lunch with Santana and Finn today." Quinn informed Puck. "Santana got some information from the other Cheerios and Finn talked to Mr. Schue."

Puck furrowed his eyebrow and nodded, encouraging Quinn to continue.

"Rick from the hockey team told Figgins to do the locker check." Quinn explained. "He pretended like he was concerned for Beth's safety and he told them you had drugs in your locker."

"I'm gonna kick his ass." Puck said, clenching his jaw angrily.

Quinn shook her head as she took Puck's hand. "Mr. Schue spoke to your other teachers and explained the situation to them, and most of them agreed to give you full credit for anything you've missed this week."

"Most of them?" Puck repeated.

"You still have to do that stuff for Miss Doosenbury." Quinn told Puck. "But it's fine because it's the weekend and we can spend today, tomorrow, and Sunday catching you up."

"I'm working tomorrow, and Sunday's Mother's Day." Puck reminded Quinn. "I don't wanna waste your day."

Quinn shook her head. "You're not. All I want for Mother's Day is you and Beth. I wanna help you with this because I want you to graduate more than I want anything else."

"Even more than Prom Queen?" Puck wondered.

"Yes." Quinn nodded.

"Really?" Puck asked.

"Really." Quinn smiled.

Puck leaned forward and kissed Quinn's cheek. "I love you."

"I love you." Quinn replied happily.

"And thank you for all of this." Puck said. "Seriously."