44

Quinn spent the entire weekend with Puck and Beth. On Friday, Quinn and Puck played with Beth until she fell asleep, and then they watched a movie and curled up in Quinn's bed.

On Saturday, Quinn decided to spend the day with Beth while Puck went to work.

Beth climbed onto Quinn's bed and looked at her.

"What do you wanna do today, B?" Quinn asked. "Dada's at work."

"Playground!" Beth exclaimed.

Quinn bit her lip. She knew there was no way she could take Beth to the park on her own. She wasn't even able to drive.

"Go ask Aunt Liv." Quinn told Beth. "Let Mommy get ready."

Beth nodded as she ran out of the room calling for Olivia.

Quinn got in her wheelchair and went into the living room, where Olivia was sitting on the couch with Beth standing in front of her.

"She wants to go to the park." Olivia stated.

Quinn nodded. "Wanna come with us? Noah's working and I can't exactly drive, so..."

"Sure." Olivia said as she stood up and looked at Beth. "Come on. Me and Mama will take you."

"Yes!" Beth cheered happily as she ran off to get her shoes.

"Thank you." Quinn smiled. "We don't have to stay long. I just can't chase her around."

Olivia nodded. "Yeah, it's fine. It'll be good for her. And Puck, so when he gets out of work, she'll be tired out."

Quinn nodded in agreement.

-

Unfortunately, the park hadn't tired Beth out, so she was still running around for a while when they got back home.

"Easy, little Puckerman." Puck said as he picked Beth up when he got to the Fabray house. "Time to relax now."

Beth squirmed in Puck's arms, but he held on to her. He greeted Quinn with a kiss. "Hey, baby."

"Hi, babe." Quinn grinned when they parted.

"Hey, Liv." Puck smiled.

"Hey, Puck." Olivia responded. "How was work?"

"Busy." Puck shrugged. "Thanks for entertaining my girls today. I hope they weren't too much for you to handle."

"Never." Olivia smirked as Quinn rolled her eyes.

The three teenagers went silent as Tom and Judy entered the room.

"I guess we're not going out." Tom stated.

"I'm going to Artie's in a little bit." Olivia informed her father.

"I'm fine, too." Quinn said. "Noah's here."

"You know the rule." Tom replied. "No boys over when no one's home."

"You're kidding, right?" Quinn answered. "Noah's an exception."

"No exceptions." Tom shook his head.

Quinn rolled her eyes as she glanced at Judy. "I don't care if you like Noah or not. I'm not keeping my daughter from her father, so we'll go."

"We can go to my mom's." Puck nodded.

"Quinny." Judy blurted.

"Have a happy Mother's Day, Mom." Quinn said. "I'll see you sometime during the week, I guess."