45

"This is why you need to graduate with me." Quinn complained as she and Puck headed to his house with Beth. "We need to get away from our moms. Well, my mom."

Puck nodded. "I'll do what I can."

"You're gonna graduate with me." Quinn promised.

"Yeah, but if I don't, you still have to leave Lima." Puck told Quinn.

"I would never leave without you." Quinn told Puck.

"I wouldn't want you to stay for me." Puck replied.

"Well, you're graduating, so it doesn't matter." Quinn pointed out.

Puck nodded as he parked the car in front of his house. He got out and helped Quinn with her wheelchair. When she was situated, he put Beth on her lap and brought them inside.

"I'm home!" Puck called. "Q and B are here, too."

No one answered.

"Empty house." Puck noted with a shrug. "I'm gonna go upstairs and grab my homework. I'll be right down."

"Can we go up?" Quinn requested. "It'll be easier for me to help while I try something."

Puck furrowed his eyebrow. "What do you wanna try?"

"I wanna do some of my stretches and try to walk." Quinn said. "And it'll be easier if I'm laying down on your bed."

"Alright, yeah." Puck nodded. "I'll help you with them."

Quinn shook her head. "You're doing homework."

"Let's get you and the baby upstairs." Puck decided as he carefully scooped Quinn up. He turned to Beth. "Come upstairs, B. Come on."

Beth looked at Puck.

"Come up." Puck repeated. "I'll race you."

Beth grinned as she took off towards the stairs. She started hurrying upstairs.

"Slow down." Quinn commanded. "Use the railing."

"She's fine, babe." Puck promised as he walked behind Beth. He smiled when they reached the top step. "You beat me and Mama."

"I win!" Beth smiled.

"Yes you do." Quinn nodded.

Puck brought Quinn and Beth into his room. He gently put Quinn on his bed before picking Beth up and lightly tossing her next to Quinn.

Puck disappeared for a few minutes. He returned with some of Beth's toys and closed the door behind him before giving them to Beth.

"Dada, play." Beth requested.

"Mama's gonna play." Puck told Beth. "Dada has work to do."

"Dada play." Beth repeated.

"Beth, I'll play. Come here." Quinn said as she pulled the blonde onto her lap.

"Noooo." Beth squealed and squirmed in Quinn's arms. "Dada."

Puck sighed as he sat down on his bed. He put Beth on his knee and wrapped his arms around her. "B, play with Mama and when I'm done, I'll be there."

Beth folded her arms and pouted.

"See? That's all Fabray." Puck stated.

"Go do your homework." Quinn replied.