62

Quinn didn't get a chance to talk to Puck on the bus, but when they got to where they were performing at, the New Directions gathered in their hotel.

"Guys, the performances are tomorrow, so we'll rehearse and relax today." Mr. Schue told everyone.

"We can relax after we win." Finn pointed out. "Let's just run through it until it's perfect."

"Why don't you all check into your rooms first?" Miss Pillsbury suggested.

"You can leave your bags and come back down." Coach Beiste added.

"Two to a room." Mr. Schue said. "Girls, you can go up with Miss Pillsbury and Coach Beiste, and guys, I'll show you where your rooms are."

"Mr. Schuester, are Finn and I on the girls' floor or boys' floor?" Rachel asked.

"Rachel, you're with Quinn and Finn's with Puck." Mr. Schue replied.

"But we're married." Rachel reminded Mr. Schue. "And Quinn and Puck have a baby."

"I know that, but this is a school trip and it's school policy to have girls with girls and guys with guys to... prevent certain things." Mr. Schue said. "It's only for tonight, okay?"

"Fine." Rachel sighed as she kissed Finn before joining Quinn and heading upstairs.

-

"I'm gonna trade with Finn so you two can be together." Quinn decided. "I'll just sneak down to their room and switch with him."

"Mr. Schue, Miss Pillsbury, and Coach Beiste are checking our rooms before we go to bed tonight." Rachel informed Quinn. "You're gonna get in trouble."

"If we get in trouble, I'm just gonna say I needed a room closer to the lobby because of my legs." Quinn said.

"You think they're gonna buy that?" Rachel asked.

Quinn shrugged. "I'll tell them Puck is the only one who keeps track of my medicine when I actually take it, so I needed him."

"And what about me?" Rachel wondered.

"Tell them I forced Finn to switch with me." Quinn shrugged. "I don't care."

Rachel nodded slowly.

"We should go back downstairs so we can rehearse with the others." Quinn said.

"Yeah." Rachel agreed. "Are you gonna talk to Puck?"

"It depends if he wants to talk to me." Quinn replied. "He's the one who's been avoiding me."

"So talk to him." Rachel advised Quinn. "You've never been one to shy away from confrontation."

Quinn sighed.

"Come on." Rachel commanded. "Finn said everyone's downstairs ready to rehearse."