17

Quinn avoided her family for the rest of the weekend. She ignored her texts, too, and just sulked around.

On Monday morning, Quinn got into the car with Olivia and headed to school.

"Quinn." Olivia said softly as she parked the car and looked at the blonde. "You know you can talk to me about anything, right?"

Quinn nodded. "I know."

"Okay." Olivia nodded back as she got out of the car and walked around. She got Quinn's wheelchair and unfolded it before opening the car door for Quinn.

When Quinn was in her wheelchair, the girls headed inside.

"Thank you for everything." Quinn smiled. "This past month has been a nightmare and you've been really good to me."

"You would do the same for me." Olivia responded with a smile. "Right?"

"I hope I never have to, but of course." Quinn nodded. "Even when you're not around, you make sure I'm okay. And I really appreciate that, so thank you."

"You're welcome." Olivia replied as they reached their lockers. "Do you have physical therapy today?"

"Yeah, I think Finn's taking me." Quinn said. "Or Santana."

"Well, if you need someone, let me know." Olivia offered.

"I have a few doctor's appointments coming up, but I think Rachel's taking me to those." Quinn informed Olivia. "But I'll let you know. Thanks."

Olivia smiled and nodded as the bell rang.

"I'll see you later." Quinn said as she closed her locker and headed to Spanish class.