13

Quinn didn't talk to Puck for the rest of the week. When he called, she didn't answer. When he texted her, she read the message to make sure it wasn't about Beth, and then she ignored it.

"Hey." Olivia said on Friday. "I know my dad and your mom are gone, but is it cool with you if I go to Artie's?"

"Oh, yeah, of course." Quinn nodded, a little disappointed that Olivia didn't want to hang out with her. "I'm okay alone."

"Thanks." Olivia smiled. "Do you need anything before I go?"

"I'll be fine." Quinn promised. "Have fun. Tell Artie I said hi."

"I will." Olivia nodded. "If you need me, call me and I'll come back."

"I'll be fine." Quinn insisted. "See you later."

"See you later." Olivia repeated as she walked out of the house, leaving Quinn alone.

After Olivia left, Quinn decided to take a shower. Luckily, the downstairs bathroom had a bench in the shower, so Quinn was able to pull herself from her wheelchair to the bench.

When Quinn was done in the shower, she dried off and put on pajamas. She had a harder time getting back in her wheelchair, but she eventually got it.

Quinn decided to go back to her temporary room, but her wheelchair hit the bump between the bathroom floor and the hallway, causing her to fall.

"Liv!" Quinn yelled, mentally cursing herself out when she remembered she had told Olivia she'd be fine alone.

Quinn couldn't get herself back up.