61

"Hey." Quinn smiled as she sat down beside Joe near the front of the bus.

"Hey." Joe smiled back. "What's up?"

"I thought you could use a friend on the bus." Quinn shrugged. "How are you?"

"Excited for Nationals." Joe answered. "What about you?"

"Same." Quinn nodded. "A little nervous, too."

"Me, too." Joe said. "But you're gonna be great and we're gonna be great."

"I hope so." Quinn responded.

"It's nice to see you walking around and smiling again." Joe told Quinn.

"Yeah, it's nice to be able to do that stuff again." Quinn said. "I lost a lot of my independence while I was in the wheelchair, but I think the hardest part was not being able to chase after Beth."

Joe nodded. "How's she doing?"

"Good, thanks." Quinn smiled. "She's with Finn's mom today."

Before Joe could respond, Finn sat down on the seat across from them.

"You wanted to talk?" Finn asked.

"Did you know Noah failed that test?" Quinn wondered as she turned to Finn.

Finn nodded. "I kept telling him to talk to you about it, and he was gonna."

"And he didn't because...?" Quinn raised her eyebrow.

"Because then you told him about Yale and he felt even worse." Finn told Quinn. "I told him to just tell you, but he didn't want you to be disappointed."

Quinn sighed. "I'm not disappointed. I just wanted to graduate with him."

Finn nodded. "So did I."

"We'll figure something out." Quinn decided. "Once Nationals is over."

"Yeah." Finn agreed as Rachel joined them.

"Noah's looking for you." Rachel told Quinn.

"It's a small bus." Quinn replied. "He can find me."

"Just go talk to him." Rachel advised Quinn.

"My legs are a little tingly." Quinn said. "I'm gonna rest here with Joe until we have to get off the bus."

"Go stretch your legs and talk to your boyfriend."