66

Puck's words echoed in Quinn's head. He had mentioned to Artie earlier that he was planning on going to the arcade, so Quinn knew that's where he was.

Quinn took a deep breath as she entered the arcade. She quickly spotted Puck playing some Super Mario Bros game. She slowly walked over to him.

"Hey."

Puck kept his eyes on the screen.

"Can we talk?" Quinn requested as she put her hand on Puck's arm.

Puck nodded. "I'm listening."

"Look, I know you're frustrated, but-"

"I'm exhausted, Quinn." Puck corrected the blonde as he looked at her.

"So come back to the hotel and rest until rehearsal." Quinn suggested.

Puck shook his head. "I'm not tired, I'm exhausted."

Quinn looked at him.

"I love you." Puck told Quinn. "And I love all the glee kids - well, most of them, but I'm tired of constantly working hard and never getting anything out of it."

"You're not a quitter, Noah." Quinn reminded Puck. "You've never been a quitter. With anything."

Puck nodded slowly.

"And I know you're exhausted because I know how hard you've been taking care of Beth and me." Quinn stated. "And I know how hard you've worked for basically your whole life."

"I'm not trying to complain." Puck clarified. "Because you and Beth are worth it. You know that."

"It's okay to take care of yourself, too." Quinn reminded Puck. "But it's not okay to give up. That's not who you are."

"That's not who I wanna be." Puck added. "I just can't take another loss or failure."

"You're not a failure." Quinn said. "You're far from a failure."

"Quinn, come on." Puck replied.

"Look at our daughter. Does that look like failure to you?" Quinn asked.

"No of course not." Puck said. "But that's different."

"It's not." Quinn shook her head. "You just need to start looking at yourself the way that Beth looks at you. And the way that I look at you."

"And how do you two look at me?" Puck wondered.

"I look at you like there's no one else in the world. And like there's no one else I wanna talk to or be with." Quinn answered as she wrapped her arms around Puck's neck. "Because there's not. It's just you and me and Beth."

Puck kissed Quinn lightly. "Thanks for coming to find me. I love you."

"I love you." Quinn smiled as she deepened the kiss.