59

When Quinn heard the doorbell ring about ten minutes later, she wheeled into the living room with Beth on her lap.

Quinn opened the door and glared at the boy with the mohawk as he stepped inside.

"Hey." Puck said softly. "Hi, Beth."

"Hi, Dada." Beth smiled.

"Liv, can you watch Beth please?" Quinn requested as she turned to Olivia, who was seated on the couch.

Olivia nodded. "Beth, come here. Let's go get a snack from the kitchen."

Beth hopped off of Quinn's lap and ran to Olivia.

"We're gonna go for a drive." Quinn told Olivia. "We'll be right back."

Liv nodded as Quinn and Puck left the house.

Puck helped Quinn into the passenger seat of his truck.

Quinn folded her arms and waited as Puck folded her wheelchair, putting it in the back before getting in the driver's seat.

Puck didn't say anything as he started driving.

-

After driving for about twenty minutes, Puck pulled over by the park. He looked at Quinn.

"Quinn, I'm not gonna drive around in silence all night, so if you're not gonna talk, I'm gonna go back to your house and get Beth and leave." Puck said.

"When were you gonna tell me you failed that test?" Quinn demanded.

"I was gonna tell you and then... I don't know." Puck shrugged.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Quinn asked.

"Because it's embarrassing." Puck said.

"How?" Quinn wondered.

"You just got accepted to Yale." Puck reminded Quinn. "You had a 4.0 GPA throughout all of high school including when you were pregnant and kicked out of your house."

"You shouldn't feel embarrassed to talk to me about anything." Quinn told Puck as she took his hand.

"You've been through so much and you got into an Ivy League, and I can't even graduate high school." Puck responded. "It's embarrassing."

"It's not. You've been through a lot, too, and you've been working so hard, and-"

"And I still failed." Puck cut Quinn off.

Quinn bit her lip.

"I just want Beth to be proud of me like she is of you." Puck stated softly. "And I wanna deserve you."

"What are you talking about?" Quinn wondered. "You do deserve me. And Beth is proud of you."

"But what about next year, Quinn?" Puck asked.

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow.

"You're going to Yale and I'm either flunking out of school or repeating senior year like Brittany." Puck said.

"So me and Beth will stay in Lima for another year, too." Quinn decided.

Puck shook his head. "You and I both know you can't."

"Then there has to be some other way." Quinn responded. "There has to be a way you can graduate."

Puck shook his head. "I don't have any other chances."

Quinn frowned.

"Look, it's getting late." Puck noted as he put the car in drive. "Tomorrow's your last glee performance, so you should get some sleep."

"What about you?" Quinn asked.

"I'm gonna go home." Puck shrugged.