6

"How was school, girls?" Judy asked Quinn and Olivia when they got home on Friday.

"It was good." Olivia answered. "Me and Artie are going out to dinner tonight."

Judy nodded. "Okay. Quinn, are you home for dinner?"

"I can't really do much else, so yes." Quinn responded.

Judy frowned. "You're gonna be starting physical therapy on Monday."

"Can't wait." Quinn muttered.

"Can I take you?" Olivia offered.

Quinn shook her head. "I'm gonna go with Finn or Rachel. Or Sam."

"Sam's back?" Judy asked.

"Yeah, but it's fine." Quinn promised. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go inside and work on homework."

"Hold on a second." Judy said as she looked at Olivia. "I wanted to remind both of you that Tom and I are away next weekend."

Olivia nodded.

"So if you need anything from us, this weekend would be the time to do it." Judy told the girls.

"Okay." Quinn answered as she wheeled away.

Quinn went to her temporary room and closed the door behind her. She managed to climb onto her bed and turn on the TV. Quinn worked on homework for a while.

Quinn started to doze off when a knock on her door interrupted her.

"Come in." Quinn called.

The door opened slowly, and Puck stood there.

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow.

"Hey, baby."