55

"Quinn Fabray."

Quinn took a deep breath and smiled proudly as the room erupted with applause while Puck pushed her wheelchair over to the stairs of the stage.

Puck helped Quinn up and helped her walk up the steps, which resulted in more cheers and applause.

When Quinn was next to Finn, Puck returned to the audience.

Finn held onto Quinn, supporting her while they were crowned together.

"And now, the first dance for the 2012 Prom King and Queen: Finn Hudson and Quinn Fabray!" Principal Figgins announced.

Finn helped Quinn off the stage as the music began.

"Thank you for this." Quinn said softly as she looked at Finn.

"Congratulations." Finn replied with a small smile. "I know this meant a lot to you."

Quinn nodded, and the pair slow danced for a moment together.

"Can I cut in?"

Quinn turned and smiled at Puck. "Of course."

"Thanks, man." Puck thanked Finn. "Rachel's waiting for you."

Finn nodded as he went to find Rachel, leaving Quinn and Puck alone to dance.

"I voted for you." Puck told Quinn as he put his arms around her, helping to support her weight while they danced. "I'm pretty sure all the stoners and the whole hockey team did, too."

"Thank you." Quinn responded.

"You look gorgeous and I'm so proud of you." Puck added. "How do your legs feel?"

"They're okay." Quinn shrugged. "They feel a little heavy, but I wanna dance at least one song with you."

"Don't overdo it." Puck reminded Quinn. "Remember what the doctor said."

"I know." Quinn nodded as she leaned in and kissed Puck.

"I love you." Puck smiled when they parted.

"I love you, too." Quinn grinned. "Thank you for everything this year."