49

"Told you I would ask you to prom." Puck said as he and Quinn sat in the waiting room of Quinn's doctor's office.

"Told you I'd say yes." Quinn smiled.

"Told you I wasn't gonna fight Rick Nelson." Puck added.

"You never said that you weren't gonna fight him." Quinn responded.

"Well, I didn't." Puck said. "I just needed you to think that so I could do your promposal without you expecting it."

"Well, it worked." Quinn told Puck as she took his hand and squeezed it. "And it was really sweet so thank you."

"My pleasure." Puck smiled as he leaned over and kissed Quinn's cheek.

"Did you talk to Miss Doosenbury today?" Quinn wondered.

Puck nodded. "I handed in all the work that I made up and she told me she's gonna give me a review sheet for the final in a week or two."

"I'll help you with it." Quinn promised.

"Yeah, sure." Puck said.

"Quinn."

"Will you come in with me?" Quinn requested.

"Of course." Puck said as he stood up and started pushing Quinn's wheelchair.

-

When the doctor entered the room, she spoke to Quinn and checked the bruises on her chest, which were pretty much gone.

"Everything looks really good."

"Thank you." Quinn said.

"How are you feeling?" The doctor asked. "How's physical therapy going?"

"She's killing it." Puck answered. "Her legs are getting stronger and she was taking a few steps the other day."

Quinn nodded. "I feel good and I'm feeling stronger everyday."

"Great. Keep up with physical therapy and you'll be walking in no time."

"I go there at least three or four times a week." Quinn informed the doctor. "At this rate, do you think I'll be able to walk by prom? It's in two weeks."

"I think if you keep pushing yourself, you'll be able to get up and dance to a few songs." The doctor said. "But don't overdo it and make sure you sit for a few songs, too."

Quinn nodded.

"Keep up the good work. I'll see you in a few weeks."

"Thank you."