27

"Quinn! Puck and Beth are back!" Olivia called as she knocked on Quinn's door.

"I'll be right there!" Quinn called back. She took a deep breath as she opened the door and wheeled into the living room.

"Mama!"

"Hi, B." Quinn smiled. "Hi, Noah."

"Hey, Q." Puck smiled as he put Beth on Quinn's lap.

"Judy said dinner's in, like, ten minutes." Olivia informed the Puckermans and Quinn.

Quinn nodded. "Thanks."

"I'm gonna go see if your mom needs help cooking." Puck decided. "You're good with Beth?"

"Yeah." Quinn said as Puck walked out of the room.

Beth smiled at Quinn.

Quinn looked at the blonde. "I miss you, Beth. But Dada is so good to you."

Beth nodded. "Dada sings."

Quinn smiled slightly and kissed Beth's cheek. "How's daycare?"

Beth furrowed her eyebrow.

"You still go, right?" Quinn asked.

Beth shook her head as she hopped off of Quinn's lap and disappeared into the kitchen to find Puck.

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow as she rolled into the kitchen.

"Oh, good. I was just about to come get you." Judy informed Quinn. "Olivia and Noah went to set the table. Dinner's ready."

Quinn nodded. "Okay."

The Fabrays, the Puckermans, and the Martins sat down to dinner in the dining room.

"It's nice to see you, Noah." Tom said. "It's been a while."

Puck furrowed his eyebrow and glanced at Judy before nodding at Tom. "Yeah, I've been so busy with school and work and Beth, but I always have time for Quinn."

"Noah took me to physical therapy today." Quinn added.

"How's that going?" Tom wondered.

"Quinn's a badass." Puck answered proudly. "She's doing so good."

"Thank you." Quinn replied. "And yeah, I guess it's going well."

"Good." Tom nodded as he looked at Olivia, who was sitting next to Beth.

"I can't believe how big she's grown in the past year." Olivia stated.

"Yeah." Quinn said with a small sigh. "I can't believe she'll be two soon."

"Ahh." Puck cringed. "Not my Monkeyface. She'll be this little forever."

Beth looked at Puck and shook her head mischievously.

"Daddy's in trouble then." Puck noted.

"He is in trouble." Quinn agreed. "Because he didn't tell Mommy that Beth stopped going to daycare."

Everyone paused.

Puck furrowed his eyebrow. "Who told you that? Berry?"

Quinn shook her head. "Beth."

Puck looked at Beth before turning back to Quinn. "We can talk about it after dinner."

"Well, there's really nothing to talk about since you already made the decision without me knowing." Quinn muttered.

"You were in a coma, Quinn." Puck reminded the blonde. "And I couldn't handle it."

"What does that have to do with this?" Quinn wondered.

"I needed her around." Puck said.

"When did she stop going?" Quinn wondered.

Puck looked at Judy. "I think the week you came home from the hospital."

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow. "Then you lied to me."

"I never said I was picking her up from daycare." Puck told Quinn. "I didn't lie."

Quinn frowned.

"I took her out of it because I couldn't deal with all that." Puck explained. "She needed to be around family. My mom, Sarah, Finn's mom, and Santana and her mom babysit a lot."

"We should've made that decision together." Quinn stated.

"I'm sorry." Puck apologized. "I know it's worse for you, but it was hard for us, too. And honestly, we weren't gonna be able to afford it much longer."

"If this is about money, I can help." Quinn told Puck.

"Your mom already offered and I said no." Puck responded. "I was just doing what I thought was best for Beth."

"You really think it's best for her?" Quinn asked softly.

"She needed to be around women she could use as role models." Puck said. "Just in case we lost the one who matters the most."

Quinn bit her lip and sighed as she looked at Beth.