74

Quinn got up from the kitchen counter and put Beth on her hip as she went to answer the door.

Quinn opened the door and greeted Puck with a kiss.

"What was that for?" Puck smiled when they parted. He took Beth from Quinn and kissed her cheek before putting her on his hip.

"I feel like I didn't see you today." Quinn said. "I missed you at lunch."

"I missed you, too, but I have good news." Puck promised.

Quinn nodded as she stepped back to let Puck in.

Puck stepped inside and looked at Judy. "Hi, Mrs. Fabray."

"Hi, Noah." Judy replied.

"We'll be upstairs." Quinn told Judy as she led Puck upstairs.

"It's nice being back up here." Puck noted as he followed Quinn into her room.

"It is." Quinn agreed. "It's so much easier, too, when Beth's here."

"Yeah." Puck agreed as he sat down on Quinn's bed, sitting Beth up right in front of him.

"So what's the good news?" Quinn wondered as she closed her door before joining Puck and Beth on her bed.

"Doosenbury is letting me re-take that test on Friday." Puck informed Quinn as he played with Beth's hair.

"You talked to her?" Quinn asked.

Puck shook his head. "Coach Beiste did. That's what she wanted to talk to me about earlier."

Quinn nodded. "That's great."

"Yeah, maybe I can graduate with you after all." Puck stated.

"That would change everything." Quinn said happily.

Puck furrowed his eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"I was planning on staying in Lima until you graduate, but my mom thinks I should go to Yale now." Quinn told Puck.

"I would never ask you to give up Yale for me." Puck replied. "And I would never want you to."

"I know." Quinn said. "But I would choose you over Yale."

Puck smiled happily. His smile faded and he shook his head. "But if it comes down to it, don't choose me over Yale."

"Why not?" Quinn asked.

"Because you'll end up hating me for it." Puck responded.

"No I wouldn't." Quinn shook her head. "It's my choice."

"You'll end up hating me." Puck repeated.

Quinn sighed. "Well, hopefully I won't have to make any choice."

"I don't wanna get anyone's hopes up, but if I graduate, I'm gonna come to Connecticut with you." Puck informed Quinn.

Quinn nodded. "I can't ask you to follow me there though. You've always talked about going to L.A. after graduation."

"That was before you and Beth. We'll see what happens." Puck shrugged. "Maybe we'll move there in four years."

"You think we'll still be together in four years?" Quinn asked.

Puck nodded confidently. "I'll be with you as long as you'll have me."

Quinn leaned over Beth and kissed Puck. "I love you."

"I love you." Puck smiled.

"Love you!" Beth exclaimed.

Quinn laughed lightly as she pulled back and looked at Beth.

Puck tickled Beth's sides. "We love you, little Monkeyface."