72

On Monday, the New Directions entered school with their Nationals trophy. They were greeted by their peers, who were congratulating them with smiles instead of slushies for once.

The New Directions gathered in the choir room, putting their first place Nationals trophy in the trophy case and looking at it proudly.

The celebration was cut short by the bell, sending everyone to their first period classes.

Quinn and Puck headed to spanish class, taking their seats by the windows.

"Everyone's been staring at me all morning." Quinn whispered.

"It's your first day back without your wheelchair." Puck said softly. "They're probably just surprised you're back to your old self so fast."

"It doesn't feel like it was fast." Quinn replied.

Puck nodded. "Well, you look good. How do you feel?"

"I'm okay." Quinn said. "My legs feel almost normal, just a little weak."

"And your back?" Puck asked.

Quinn shrugged. "Fine."

"Good." Puck smiled as Mr. Schue entered the classroom.

-

"Hey, wanna eat lunch in the choir room?" Quinn asked. "Finn and Liv and some of the others are there."

"I actually have to go do something." Puck said.

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow. "Do what?"

"Coach Beiste asked to see me. Probably to ask me to be the captain of the football team next year." Puck shrugged. "But I'll try and catch up with you after."

Quinn nodded as she lightly pecked Puck's lips. "I'll see you later."

"See you later." Puck echoed as he walked away.

Quinn slowly headed to the choir room. She smiled as she walked in. "Hey, guys."

"Hey, Quinn." Finn smiled. "We were all just talking about our favorite memories from glee club."

Quinn nodded as she joined her friends on the risers. "Remember Rachel's house party last year?"

"No." Brittany said, and everyone laughed lightly.

"You know, Beth is the first glee baby." Rachel stated.

"Yeah, she hit a lot of milestones while we were in glee club." Santana added.

"First tooth." Olivia nodded.

"First words." Mercedes said.

"First steps." Mike smiled.

Quinn smiled back. "Yeah, it's crazy how big she's gotten these past two years. It's kind of hard to believe I was pregnant with her in our first year of glee club."

"That feels like a lifetime ago." Finn agreed. "It's crazy how far we've come."

"And soon most of you will be gone." Tina frowned as tears filled her eyes. "Mike, Quinn, Finn, Santana, Mercedes, Rachel, Kurt..."

"Out of the original glee club members, it'll just be you and Artie." Rachel added, wiping away her own tears.

"But we'll be back to visit all the time." Quinn promised. "And Tina, you and Artie will still have Liv. And Sam, Blaine, Joe, Sugar, and Rory."

"And me and Puck." Brittany nodded. "And as super seniors, we get to be the new Finn and Rachel."

Everyone looked at Brittany.

"I don't mean dating or getting married. That's gross." Brittany clarified. "Sorry, Quinn. No, I just mean the glee club leads. I get to be the new Rachel."

Olivia rolled her eyes.

"Good luck." Quinn said softly with a small smile.