50

Puck ended up working a lot during the weeks leading up to prom. Quinn continued going to physical therapy and helping Puck with his geography review sheet and other homework assignments.

"Fellow glee clubbers, I have an announcement to make." Brittany began as she stood in front of her friends.

"Listen up." Santana ordered, smiling at Brittany.

Brittany nodded. "As you all know, prom is this Friday. As class president, I got to pick the theme."

"What is it?" Artie wondered.

"This year's theme is... Dinosaurs!" Brittany announced.

"Pure genius." Santana clapped proudly.

Most of the New Directions raised their eyebrows and looked around at each other, but some of them seemed into it - mostly the boys.

"Does that mean we get to wear togas?" Sam asked.

"And beat people up with clubs?" Puck added.

"No violence at prom." Brittany shook her head. "And I'm pretty sure you're gonna wear what Mercedes and Quinn tell you to wear."

Sam and Puck's enthusiasm quickly died down as they slouched back in their seats.

"Oh, and just so you guys know, no hairspray or gel or anything like that either." Brittany told everyone. "'Cause they didn't have that stuff during the dinosaur days so..."

"Oooh, I can't wait to see your hair without gel." Kurt said happily as he turned to Blaine.

Blaine laughed lightly. "Not happening."

"Actually, if you wanna come to prom, it is happening." Brittany told Blaine.

Blaine folded his arms.

-

"So what am I wearing to prom?" Puck asked Quinn as they headed home after glee club.

"A suit." Quinn answered with a shrug.

"What color are you wearing?" Puck wondered.

"You'll see." Quinn replied.

Puck smiled. "You're gonna look beautiful and you're gonna win Prom Queen."

"I hope so." Quinn said.

Puck nodded.

"I got you a tie." Quinn muttered. "So you can match my dress."

"Cool, thanks." Puck responded.

"Can you drop me off at home?" Quinn blurted. "I wanna talk to my mom about something."

"Yeah, sure." Puck said. "Everything okay?"

Quinn nodded.