64

Everyone re-grouped, but the tension remained.

"This is ridiculous." Rachel stated. "We can't rehearse like this and we certainly can't win like this."

"I hate to say it, but Rachel's right." Santana agreed as she looked at Quinn and Puck. "We're not all on the same page."

"I'm fine." Quinn said. "I'm focused and I'm ready to win."

"Me, too." Puck nodded. "Completely focused."

"Dude, you've been texting all day." Sam muttered.

Puck turned to Sam. "Do you want me to punch you again?"

Sam immediately shut his mouth, glancing at Finn to do something.

Finn didn't say anything. Instead, he just walked out of the room, ignoring the voices of the New Directions calling him back.

"Good going, Puck." Sam mumbled.

"You know, just because you gave up since you're not graduating, doesn't mean you have to throw a pity party for yourself and ruin our last competition together." Santana hissed at Puck.

Puck nodded. "Fine. I won't stand in your way."

"Puck, what are you doing?" Olivia wondered.

"You guys don't need me, so I'll go." Puck said as he walked to the door. "Good luck out there."

Everyone looked at Quinn when Puck was gone. The blonde bit her lip and headed to the door, but before she could leave the room, Finn returned with Mr. Schue.

"Where have you been?" Kurt demanded, folding his arms.

"Making sure we're all registered for tomorrow." Mr. Schue answered as he looked around the room. "Are you guys ready to do a full run-through?"

No one responded. They all looked around the room at each other and at the floor.

"Wait, where's Puck?" Finn asked.

"He's out." Blaine replied. "He made it really clear."

"What? No, we need him. He's Quinn's dance partner." Finn stated.

"Quinn can pair up with Teen Jesus." Brittany said. "We can't waste any more time."

"Britt's right. Nationals is tomorrow." Santana reminded everyone. "And for most of us, it's our last competition."

"Let's let Puck cool off." Mr. Schue said. "I want you guys to do a quick run-through."