12

Quinn was the last one to get to glee club after school. School took a lot of energy out of her, especially having to work a wheelchair.

"Quinn, we're so glad you could join us." Mr. Schue smiled.

Quinn smiled back as she went beside Artie. She noticed that Puck and Santana were back.

"I have to give you a lot of credit, Artie." Quinn whispered as she leaned towards the brunette. "My arms are killing me."

"Years of practice." Artie reminded Quinn with a smile. "You're doing great."

"Thanks." Quinn responded. "I could use a little help with the dance moves."

"Well, lucky for you, you're paired up with Puck, so you'll probably be towards the back anyway." Artie informed Quinn.

Quinn nodded and turned her attention back to Mr. Schue.

"Santana, you had something you wanted to say?" Mr. Schue asked.

Santana nodded as she stood in front of her friends. "I'm only here today because with the exception of one person, I love this club and everyone in it."

"Santana." Finn scolded.

"Can it, Lumps." Santana ordered. "We're all lucky that Quinn is even alive. And I'm really glad Dave Karofsky transferred schools this year."

"Alright, why don't you take a seat?" Mr. Schue suggested.

"I'm not rejoining glee." Santana clarified.

"Then why are you even here?" Rachel demanded.

"Brittany and I have plans later and I figured I'd come see everyone while I wait for her." Santana responded.

"Why don't we get to work, guys? Mr. Schue said. "Brittany, Mike, let's work through choreography all together."

"Okay." Brittany said as she and Mike stood up and went to the front of the room.

-

After glee club, Quinn was wheeling down the hall when she saw Joe.

"Hey! I was looking for you earlier." Quinn called.

Joe glanced at Quinn and continued walking.

"Joe!" Quinn exclaimed. "Wait up."

Joe froze.

Quinn wheeled over to him. "Why are you avoiding me?"

Joe didn't say anything. He just looked past Quinn at the other New Directions in the hall.

"Puck said something." Quinn noted as she followed Joe's gaze. "I'll talk to him."

"I think it's best if I stayed away from you for now." Joe stated. "Until you sort everything out with him, at least. I don't wanna get in the middle of your family."

"He knows we're done." Quinn responded.

Joe shook his head. "I don't think he does."

Quinn looked back and saw Puck looking at her, despite being in a conversation with Finn. When she turned back to Joe, he was gone.