3

I smiled at his comment- seeing them both looking to me with full smiles.

"So" the blonde sighed out.

"I am Dr.Hemmings, you can call me Luke- I find less awkward if you do" he laughed, making a smile come onto my lips.

"This is just a normal everyday check of vitals and anything else I feel necessary" he spoke simply, grabbing his stethoscope off of the table, moving to me.

He stopped beside me, smiling lightly before touching the knee that I was bouncing lightly- making me immediately stop bouncing it.

"Relax- nothing to be nervous about" he spoke calmly before holding my shoulder- putting his stethoscope down my shirt.

If he saw the bruises on my ribs- he would know, there is something to be nervous about.

He moved to lungs- making me take deep breaths as I focused to Ashton- who was reading a chart.

He easily got my height, weight, temperature, blood pressure and then went for pulse.

After a few seconds of him moving his fingers around on both my wrists- he looked to Ashton

"I can't find her wrist pulse" he laughed out.

Ashton attention immediately turned towards us- himself also taking my wrists- moving his fingers around.

"You're a rare one" Ashton smiled- his fingers going into a spot on my neck.

"Right here" he confirmed- focusing on the feel of the pulse

"She's perfect" he confirmed- marking the pulse down himself.

"Any complaints, pain, needs for talks?" Luke questioned with a smile.

"Not at this moment" I responded- happy that I was about to be able to leave.

"Okay well- Ms.Christina, it seems that you and your sister are both beautiful and healthy" Luke smiled, grabbing my hand to help me down, which I thanked him for.

"But I do have a recommendation" he spoke.

I raised my eyebrows

"It's been five years since you've gotten a full exam and a year for your sister- I recommend coming into our hospital, I'll hook you up with our best specialist in family care and then I'll be happy." He grinned.

"We just- come in?" I laughed out, honestly wanting to bring Allie in for one- her health was very important.

"I can book you now, I'm sure I can squeeze you in for tomorrow maybe-" "you can book my sister, Allie for now, I'll come later" I smiled, seeing his eyebrows move together.

"Oh no- that makes it harder on you, just- here, come tomorrow at five pm, both of you- he'll be done in less than an hour" luke grinned, handing me a small paper

"Thank you" I smiled- although I was screaming on the insides.

As soon as I walked out of the building, I put a reminder into my phone

Cancel doctors appointments