41

I woke up to my door opening- making me look up, blinking a few times to make the blurs go away

"Damn; you're a light sleeper" Calum mumbled, whispering as he looked to the sleeping Allie, who was nuzzled into my chest.

"You'd be a light sleeper if you were me too" I mumbled back- seeing him immediately nod, sitting beside my legs, placing his hand onto my own.

"I don't exactly know what happened tonight-" he cleared his throat lightly.

"But in the morning, when the girls are gone Ashton and I are going to talk to Michael and Luke- and see exactly what they meant by it, and I'm sure they'll want to clarify things with you" He spoke, pushing my hair out of my face as I nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry that he didn't claim you-" "don't apologize- it's not you and it's not big deal-" "no Chris" he cut me off

"It's a big deal- you nor Allie have been claimed correctly- we promised to give you a better life, you deserve people who will proudly represent you and your sister, and neither of them did that tonight" He spoke, leaning down to kiss my head gently.

"I just don't want to start a fight over it" I spoke quietly.

"No baby- we'll discuss it like adults- we're going to handle everything maturely"

Calum.

I woke up to my alarm- seeing my room- feeling weight on both sides of my body.

I looked- seeing a sleeping Christina on one side of my chest- a sleeping Allie on the other.

One of them must've had a nightmare.

I got up, thankfully without waking either of them before covering them back up.

I brushed my teeth before running downstairs, knowing everyone would already be awake.

I saw the three guys- all slowly getting ready for work.

Ashton and I made eye contact- making me clear my throat.

"Morning" Luke spoke calmly.

"Morning" I responded- grabbing a quick coffee.

"Can we talk?" Ashton shot back, making Michael immediately stop what he was doing.

"Is it about the exchange student-" "yep" I immediately spoke.

I was pissed about it- and I hoped that they knew that.

"Look- that was all me, Luke wasn't in on that- I panicked and couldn't figure out a way in my head to explain the situation without making it a huge deal" he spoke.

"So I went for the simple- exchange student deal. I'll explain to Crystal next time we're alone-" "and what are you going to tell Christina?"

"Christina understands- she never said anything"

"She understands?" I shot out slowly.

"Then why didn't she come down and watch the movie with us? Why didn't she even want to talk to me when I went to see if she was okay last night" I brought up.

His head dropped.

"Look- I'll talk to her-" "yeah, you both better- because it very much looked like you both didn't mind not claiming them" Ashton chimed in.

"She deserves a life where people accept her, and are proud of her" I repeated.

"We don't need to send her any mixed signals about that"