14

2 days later
Christina's POV

I was laying in bed- happy that we only had one more day of school until we were off for Christmas break.

Allie was seated on my stomach as I laid flat, scrolling through my Instagram while watching her face as she stayed purely zoned into the tv.

"Girl" my dads voice spoke- his head coming around the corner, making me immediately drop my phone completely- turning my full attention to him.

I squeezed Allie's arm gently- making her look to him.

"Dinner will be ready in five minutes."

He dismissed himself- making me immediately- carefully flip Allie off of me, holding her wrists gently as she laughed loudly- making me immediately start tickling her.

She yelled- her giggle spreading through the room as I continued to tickle her- her little body squirming out of my grip.

I hugged her into my body- kissing her head.

"I love my baby sister." I spoke into her hair, hearing her him lightly

"I love my big sissy"

George.

Macy and I sat together patiently- waiting on the girls.

"Where the hell are they?" I spat out.

"They'll be down in a second-" "I told them five minutes- ten minutes ago!" I yelled, my anger creeping up on me quicker than I expected.

I threw my chair backwards- moving towards the stairs, planning to get their little asses down here.

"George" Macy stopped me with her hand.

"Christina still has a concussion and her and those doctors have grown closer- you don't need to do anything stupid" she spoke.

I sat back into my chair, pulling out my phone

I texted one of my friends- Ryan

I need you to do a favor for me, come over asap

I wouldn't be doing anything stupid.

Soon Christina ran downstairs, holding Allie in her arms with a beautiful smile.

"Sorry we're late" she spoke quietly, setting Allie in a chair, kissing her head gently.

Christina sat across from me- her and Allie starting to eat in unison.

"We have a rule about being late." I reminded her.

She nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry- I'll take the dishes and clothes chore" she nodded.

"That's not all you'll be taking." I spoke- standing with my plate to leave.

Within minutes- the doorbell rang and I immediately opened it- seeing my friend.

I welcomed him inside

"I need a favor" I repeated- letting my hand hit his shoulder.

"What's up?" He smiled.

"I'm in a bit of a situation- I can't hit my girls." I spoke- seeing his eyebrows shoot together.

"So you're going to do it for me." I finished.

He looked purely confused.

"Like- abuse?"

"Call it stress relief- and they deserve it, they broke some rules." I spoke simply.

"I can't hit your baby girl man-" "not Allie" I laughed lightly

"Christina won't let you- focus on Christina, I'll tell you if we need to move to Allie."

His eyes scanned mine

"Bro- we'll get arrested"

"No" I laughed out

"Beat the hell out of her to the point to where she fears telling the police."