11

I woke up fairly early for a normal Saturday- and went ahead and went downstairs.

I saw Luke on the couch, watching tv as he had a blanket over him, completely oblivious to my entering of the room.

"Morning" I spoke- seeing him jump lightly, letting out a small laugh

"Morning" he responded as I flopped onto the couch beside him.

"How are the girls?" I asked him.

"I checked on them this morning and they were both cuddled close together- out cold" he smiled lightly, making me nod.

I soon also zoned into the tv, before I heard a little grunt- making me look to where the noise came from.

I saw Allie, a blanket hung over her shoulders- which she was tugging on.

"Morning pretty girl" I laughed

"Stuck" she mumbled- and I could tell she was getting quite annoyed

I quickly helped her pull her blanket from where it was stuck on a door stopper, before lifting her, letting her rest into my hold.

Her head rested on my collar bone, as she silently took slow breaths, blinking her eyes towards the tv.

"Where's sissy?" I asked her.

"Sleeping" she replied quietly, not hesitating for a second.

Less than twenty minutes later- Christina also joined us- a blanket also thrown over her shoulders.

She sat between Luke and I without a word as I admired her- wondering how such a beautiful teenage girl wouldn't just admit to us that she was being abused

I could promise you- we'd be sure no one else would even touch her.

"What's that from?" I asked her, rubbing my index finger over a bruise on her wrist.

She sent me a fairly small shrug

"I bruise easy" she spoke- looking to me before letting her head fall, laying on my shoulder.

"How's your head feel?" I asked her.

"Not great- but better" she spoke quietly, watching as Luke shifted his position- moving to lay his own head on her shoulder.

Michael and Ashton soon ran downstairs laughing extremely loud- which wasn't normal for a Saturday morning.

"You guys should've saw what Michael did!" Ashton yelled- immediately making Allie jump lightly- the suddenness of the yelling catching her off guard.

"What did he do?" Luke asked quietly- eyes still focused to the tv.

"He sneezed and a fucking snot bubble landed on his leg-" "what's a fucking?" Allie suddenly spoke out- the entire room's smiles dropping as we all went dead silent

"No, no, no Allie- that's bad word, you can't say that word, okay?" Christina quickly stepped in, handling it appropriately

"Then how come Ash can say it?" She tilted her head adorably- not hesitating for a second.

"Because Ashton's big" michael stepped in quickly.

"When you grow up and get big you can say all the words you want- but right now you have to be adorable and talk like the little princess that you are." He finished with a wink, which made her smile lightly- although it looked as if she didn't understand.

"Do you say big girl words?" Allie asked- looking straight to Christina

I saw a moment of hesitation- which made me step in

"Nope" I spoke quickly

"Christina is still an innocent princess, just like you- no big girl words for her either."