17

"He's not" I spoke, sitting before starting to pull some of the bandages off- to check the cuts that maybe or may not need stitches.

"Calum he's fucking dangerous-" "and you're in a room with two doctors who sure as hell won't let anyone touch you, and you're also in a hospital with not only other doctors who want to protect you but security guards- who are paid to protect you" I spoke quietly, putting a pressure bandaid on a small cut on her forehead- which made her shut her eyes- the pressure of it getting to her.

"Okay- let's get this chest tube out before your sister gets here- and then I kinda want to knock you out and let you rest" I spoke, pushing her baby hairs back before slipping some gloves on.

I easily numbed the area- hoping to take away as much pain as I could.

With the doctor's assistance with holding her- I easily got if out, hearing her cry out from pain as I quickly held pressure to it with gauze.

"Why the fuck won't I just pass out" she cried loudly- the doctor rubbing her head gently as she rested her hands over mine, her breathing elevated.

"No pain from here, okay?"

I stitches her up- Allie walking in as I continued the process.

Luke followed behind-  him and I making eye contact momentarily.
Luke picked Allie up, holding her on his hip.

"Is she sleeping?" Allie asked.

I looked to Christina- seeing her eyes slowly open- signaling to me that her medicine was kicking in.

"Hi cutie." She spoke simply, making allie immediately make a move for Luke to lay her in the bed.

"You have to try not to touch sissy, okay, she's in pain." Luke explained carefully.

"I won't" she nodded.

He set Allie beside Christina's hip- Christina's hand going straight into her hair.

I finished her stitches, carefully putting a bandage over it as Allie asked every question you'd ever think of.

"Did it hurt?" Allie asked

"Which part?" Christina asked quietly

"Falling down the stairs"

For a second- I believed that Allie truly thought Christina fell down the stairs, until Christina spoke

"No more secrets" Christina spoke simply- her head turning to look at me.

"You tell Calum and the guys everything, okay?"

We waited on a room for Christina

During this Allie fell asleep- barely touching Christina.

Christina was clearly fighting sleep- her body looking purely defeated and fucked.

We got her into an overnight room, making sure she was comfortable.

"I'm tired" she spoke quietly

"Go to sleep cutie-" "I want to see whether they're arresting my dad or not" she spoke quietly.

I pushed some hair out of her face.

"I'll wake you when they come back with the news- but you need to sleep" I spoke slowly.

"Are you going to leave?" She asked, her eyes looking straight to my own.

"No, luke and I are staying for the rest of the night- Ashton and Michael will join us soon also" I informed her, adjust her iv carefully.

Her arm rested around Allie- and she let her head fall to where it was leaning on her own head.

Within seconds her body visibly relaxed- making Luke and I look to each other.

"He beat the fuck out of her." Luke immediately spoke.

"They had to do CPR" I informed him, making his eyes widen.

"There's some chest bones cracked- bone broke thankfully, but she does have some broke ribs" I spoke, seeing his head shake.

"Calum- he did this to his own fucking daughter." Luke spoke- looking to the two of them

"I mean- this isn't like discipline hits- this is just having anger issues" he spoke- and before I could respond, he police entered, with mom and father in handcuffs.

"They requested to see the kids before we take them into the jail" the cop spoke.

Why they got that right?

I have no idea.

Her mom busted out into loud sobs at the sight- the dad starring at them both.

"Where do they go from here?" He asked- his eyes meeting mine.

"With us"