10

I smiled as I sat on the bathroom floor- watching Allie giggle loudly as she bathed, finding the smallest things more than entertaining.

She soon announced that she was tired- making me pull her out, wrapping a towel around her body before starting to dry her hair with the towel gently.

I heard a small knock- looking to see a smiling Calum.

"I heard lots of giggling and I wanted to get in on the fun" he smiled.

"No boys allowed" allie spoke swiftly- making me laughing quickly, not believing the words that just came out of her mouth

"That's my girl"

Calum informed me that the guys were demanding we all watch a movie together and told me to come out whenever if I accepted the offer- which I of course would.

I got Allie into her panties before helping her into her favorite shorts and a t shirt she picked herself.

I held her hand- walking with her into the living room, where the four guys were scattered around- all doing different things.

"The princess' are here!" Michael smiled widely once his eyes hit us.

We all joined together on the couch- Allie laying in Ashton's lap as we focused to the tv.

I let my head hit Calum's shoulder, allowing myself to relax against him.

Calum.

The movie ended, causing us to all stretch out, yawning lightly.

"Bed time" Allie smiled adorably towards Christina as she finished yawning- letting out a small laugh.

"I agree."

We walked them to their room, and as Allie waited patiently on Christina to finish plugging up her phone and preparing everything, Michael picked her up from behind- and I saw pure panic spread through her face.

It caught us all off guard as she immediately screamed out her sisters name, making Michael immediately set her back down.

This caused Allie to run to Christina- burying her face into her leg.

"Why are you crying Allie- it was just Michael" Christina immediately spoke- bending to fully hold her.

She spoke words that we certainly didn't understand- but Christina never questioned a word she said.

"I'm so sorry princess" michael spoke, his hand rubbing her back gently as she sobbed into her sister

"It's not you- it just freaked her out, a bad memory." She waved her hand dismissively.

Within seconds of us all talking and pretending to fuss at Michael- we had a smiling Allie, squeezing Christina into her hold,

"Better?" Christina asked, bouncing her little sister lightly.

"Better." Allie confirmed with a firm nod.

I watched Christina kiss her head before lifting her into the bed, letting her fall backwards.

"Sorry about the- meltdown" Christina laughed lightly

"It happens- Luke will probably have the next meltdown" Ashton tried to lighten the situation- which caused everyone but Luke to laugh.

"If there's anything you need to talk about- you know where our rooms our" I spoke with a firm nod.

"Thank you- thank you guys for all of this" she smiled.

We made sure they were both cozy and comfortable before turning the light off, cracking their door and returning to our own rooms.

I sat in bed- sighing

A bad memory

She freaked out over a bad memory of her being picked of from behind

She's four- almost five

And there's so many situations that could contain that- and it made me feel so bad

They're kids.

Why the hell are they crying over being picked up and loved on?