21

"Page Luke and Ashton" he spoke to a intern, who immediately did it.

"You're making me not want to do it-" "sweetheart, if I had a different option- I would certainly do that option." He breathed out, tucking some hair behind her ear.

"But sissy is strong, she can do it, right?" Michael spoke, rubbing Allie's stomach gently, who gave a firm nod.

Within minutes- Ash and Luke strolled in with smiles.

"So, our cutie pie here has to get some joint shots" Michael spoke slowly.

"We're going to try to do two today so we don't have to do two tomorrow- but one of you needs to hug Christina and one of you needs to take Allie on a short walk- just so she doesn't freak out" Michael spoke.

"I got her" luke smiled, immediately slowly picking Allie up, careful to not get a bad reaction from her before walking out.

Ashton almost jumped into bed with her, smiling to her as he did.

"Okay, here's how this is going to go" Michael spoke.

"I'm going to lay the bed flat, because we have to get your hip at a perfect angle to get it into the joint I need" he explained slowly.

"You're going to hug Ashton as tight as you can, Calum is going to hold your leg for me and I'm going to do the first one as quick as I can" he spoke slowly.

"Then I have to move your leg again, wipe it down and give you one more- but this will be the only time you ever have to get two shots." He spoke to her, pushing some hair behind her ear carefully.

"Then I'll just rub your hip, try to move it as much as I can without more pain and then you'll be all done."

She argued with us for ten minutes before we convinced her to pull her shorts down for us, and it was clear the three of us- she was very uncomfortable.

"Dr.Clifford" one of the interns spoke as he laid the bed flat.

"Yes" michael spoke, not looking to them as he set everything out

"We just think- it would be a little easier to learn if we could do it possibly- we've never been able to attempt a joint shot-" "take a look at my patients heart rate" he spoke simply, slipping gloves on.

"It's high- sir" he nodded

"Yes, which tells me that my patient is very worried and stressed" he continued

"She's also very uncomfortable, because she's in a room with eight men and two women- who are all focused on her pelvic region, which for any teenage girl- is very, very uncomfortable."

"So to answer your question, no, you will not be attempting the joint shot today."

"Okay cutie" he smiles, turning his full attention towards her.

"Hug Ashton for me" he smiled.

We watched them embrace each other- Ashton hugging her to where she didn't have much leverage to move.

I worked with Michael- slowly and carefully moving her hip to his angle desired.

He got it, and I held the back of her thigh and her back, giving her some support to relax.

We all watched as michael wiped the area before grabbing the big ass needle

"Take a big deep breath in" he spoke

We waited until we saw her chest move up

"And out" he spoke- and as she dropped it, he did it, and she immediately tried getting out of his arms.

"No, no, no Mikey- please stop."