22

"Keep breathing baby" he reminded her, holding her lower back to keep her in place.

I took it out- and it was clear to everyone that she was already crying into Ashton.

We slowly moved her hip the slightest amount.

"Take another breath for me" he spoke.

It took her a few seconds- but we watched her breathe in- before it dropped and he got the second one in as quick as he could.

She cried her eyes out, only slowing down when he pulled the needle out, slowly rubbing the front and back of her hip.

"No more- please" she cried out

"No princess, you're done for today, I'm sorry cutie" he spoke, bending to also hug her as I rubbed the back of her thigh gently.

I covered her back up- not wanting any of the interns to make her anymore uncomfortable than she already was.

"I want to go home" she cried into Ashton's shoulder.

"Soon baby, I promise."

Two days later, I kept my arm around her as Allie ran through the door, leading us into our own house.

"Lukey, catch me!" She almost yelled, continuing to run.

Luke immediately took off running- making loud noises as we heard her laughter, bringing a smile onto Christina's face.

The day was spent relaxed, Christina not moving unless it was an emergency

The four of us taking turns chasing Allie around the house- her tiring us out before she was even breathing hard.

Christina's head rested on my shoulder as we all watched Moana quietly- zoned into the movie.

"I want one of those little coconut things" michael spoke up.

"No mikey!" Allie laughed out loudly.

"Why not!" Michael grinned back, watching her smile.

"It's not real"

Slowly that started an argument between the two of them- Michael convincing Allie that rhe coconut people were actual living things.

I watched as Allie looked to Christina, a small taking over her confused stature.

"Dark" allie mumbled out, lightly touching under Christina's eyes.

"Oh, thank you so much" Christina expresses with a laugh as the four of us laughed our asses off.

"Do I have that?" Allie asked, touching her eyes

"No princess" I laughed- pushing all of her fly aways out of her face.

"Then why does sissy have them?" She asked me

"Sissy is tired, and she needs to sleep but she's been having trouble sleeping" I told her slowly.

Her eyebrows went together, her head tilted adorably, and she placed her hands on Christina's check

"Wanna go take a nap together?"