49

Two weeks later

"Bring sissy the papers" I spoke to an ecstatic Allie- who was running into the hospital, determined and excited to see her big sister for the first time in two weeks.

I heard Christinas gasp as Allie ran into my office.

I heard Allie's laughter and Christina's kisses, making me smile as I entered.

"Cal got you this" Allie spoke out, holding the envelope to Christina, who's eyes moved to me.

"Well Cal shouldn't have got me anything, he already brought me my favorite present." She spoke, making Luke, Ash and Michael smile as we watched her open the envelope- her eyes focusing to a few pieces of paper, which was my custodial rights along with her birth certificate- which now ended in Hood.

She immediately covered her face, making Allie look to me.

"You made sissy cry" Allie immediately accused me, making me move to Christina, who opened her arms to me, pulling me into her tight hugs, which was exactly where I wanted to be.

"My girls" I spoke, pulling Allie into the hug, hearing her laugh lightly.

I heard Christina clear her throat- never letting me go.

"Hey, guys" she spoke to who I assumed was Luke, Ash and Michael

"We're having a family moment here and the rest of the family is watching like they aren't allowed here" she spoke, making me laugh, looking to them.

"That's the nice way of saying get your ass into this group hug."

So they did.

We all held each other close, supporting each other and loving this moment.

How I wish moments like this would just last forever

I kissed Allies head before kissing Christina's, leaving my lips on her forehead.

How much we've grown- how much I know we're going to continually grow

And I look forward to every single moment

Until I have to give their hand away in a marriage