6

"Well if we do, I do need to first do a short echo on her stomach to make sure there isn't any blood in her stomach." I spoke slowly, seeing her mom staring straight at.

"Oh- we're fine" her mom laughed lightly, standing and grabbing Allie's arm, her other hand moving to Christina's arm, pulling her lightly.

"Stop" I quickly spoke- all eyes moving to me.

"The girls aren't leaving." I spoke.

Her mom raised her eyebrows.

"I beg to differ-" "I will be calling security and the police to talk about the abuse your daughter has been receiving, so I recommend you sit down and don't say another word."

She looked taken back.

I looked to Christina, who was whispering to Allie, their foreheads touching.

I paged security along with Luke.

Seconds passed before they were here.

"My patient!" Luke yelled with a smiled, welcoming himself into the room.

"I have reason to believe she's being abused- we're doing a full check up and an echo on her stomach" I explained quietly, seeing his eyes go into pure seriousness.

"Let's do it"

Her mom no longer had a say.

We checked all of the vitals the nurse didn't get, moving around Allie- who had a death hold on Christina.

Christina's mom was texting- security stood close, waiting on the police.

And soon a male entered- making the entire room get tense.

"Calum hood" I introduced, shaking his hand

"George, her dad" he nodded- keeping his eyes on the girls

The fact that he showed up gave himself justice

The abusers usually never come to defend themselves.

"Okay- let's do the echo" I spoke, gently guiding her shoulder to touch the bed- making her relax.

"Wanna move beside your sister for me?" I asked Allie- seeing her immediately move to the other side.

I looked to Christina's face as Luke prepared everything- and she was looking to her dad.

Before I started- the police bounced in.

I explained my accusation

"I don't abuse either of them." George spat back.

"Dr.Hood, what's your proof?"

I raised my hands to lift her chin- and both Allie and her flinched visibly, making me look to the police again

"Do I still need to show you the physical proof?"

They took pictures of her bruise on her neck, actually comparing his hand to the bruise- which made her visibly nervous.

I kept my hand on her shoulder as her parents were handcuffed.

Allie soon busted out into tears- not understanding why her mother was screaming her innocence and why her father was purely calm.

The police joined us in the room, speaking to Christina- who turned into a rock almost.

She calmed Allie down, kissing her gently.

She wasn't admitting anything.

I decided to go ahead and lift her shirt- and I revealed to myself pure bruises.

"What the hell" I spoke, rubbing over them

"I lost a fight, what do you expect?"

"Did you get into a fight with a forty year old man?"