32

Christina.

I woke up- and I immediately felt like pure shit.

I immediately knew I felt nauseated- and I immediately wanted to go right back to sleep.

I opened my eyes- seeing a nurse writing beside my back.

"I think I'm going to throw up." I announced- making her immediately bring something- and luckily, she made it right on time before I started throwing up.

It was literal torture.

Her hand rested on my shoulder as I finally stopped- a tear slipping down my cheek.

She then left me completely alone- still feeling like shit, and I almost immediately started crying.

I've never felt more alone than I did in this moment, for multiple reason

1.) luke and Calum promised me that they wouldn't leave me, but where are they?

2.) I felt like absolute shit

3.) I knew I was going to throw up again

4.) I wanted to know how Allie was, and fucking no one was here to tell me.

I tied my own hair into a bun- feeling the familiar feeling coming back as a male entered.

"Go find fucking Calum." I spoke out as he quickly grabbed another bucket thing, bringing it to me.

"You need someone here-"

Before I could even argue, I was throwing up again.

Tears slipped down my cheeks- and I finally finished, him also taking it- leaving me alone again,

I held my head- feeling a slight headache coming, and before I started crying again- my boys entered.

"Okay princess- let's figure out what's going on" Calum spoke immediately.

"You told me you wouldn't leave me" I spoke as he grabbed a blood pressure cup.

"I had to scrub out princess, I didn't think you wanted me to come out in plastic clothing coated in your blood, did you?" He smiled through the sentence.

"I don't find your sense of humor funny currently" I announced- making him smile

"That's only because you're sick, let me check your blood pressure"

The room went silent as he did so, running my upper arm the entire time.

"That blood pressure is a little to high for my liking princess- you need to just relax" he spoke quickly.

"I don't want to throw up again" I spoke- letting my head hit the bed as he started slipping medicine into my iv.

"I know cutie pie, I'm giving you something to stop it- but you still might end up throwing up again"

"Am I dying?"

Calum.

I couldn't help but fight back my laugh- looking to the pale- but yet adorable teenager that was slowly making me wrap myself around her finger.

"Baby- you're as close to living as you're ever going to get."