31

"Mrs.Christina, are you ready?" A nurse soon smiled to me, making me almost immediately stand.

The boys both hugged me- kissing my head gently.

"You have nothing to worry about cutie- we'll see you in less than an hour"

I walked with the nurse into a cold ass room- where another stood.

I was then told that I could only wear my panties- which made me slightly more uncomfortable, but I worked with the rules.

One nurse gently tied my hair into a bun, putting a cap thing over my head, assuring that I was comfortable.

I was soon led to a hard ass bed- which I willingly got onto.

"This is Calum's intern Jacob- he's going to prep you completely, okay?" The nurse explained, making me give a small nod.

She pushed my shoulder gently- guiding me to lay down, keeping her hand on my arm supportively.

A blanket was thrown over my legs and hips- making my uncomfortableness adapt slightly.

He soon lifted the gown- exposing my stomach completely before gently pulling down the top- right about my boobs, sticking electrodes to my chest slowly.

I felt my nerves increasing as I watched more and more people enter.

I slowly felt actual tears in my eyes- which I tried my hardest not to let slip.

Another sheet was thrown over my stomach- a hole where my liver was located.

"This is just a cleanser- it's going to be a little cold, okay?"

I gave a nod to him- making him presume.

The nurse gently rubbed my arm- making my head tilt towards her.

"Don't get upset or scared" she spoke- noticing the tears in my eyes.

"You're going to be perfectly fine princess- I promise, Dr.Hood certainly isn't going to let anything happen to you"

She ended up holding my hand before another door opened- and I saw a very bundled Calum.

"How is everyone doing?" His voice spoke- Luke following in close behind.

"A little nervous- but perfect." The nurse spoke.

"As great as expected" Calum spoke- his smile prominent through his mask.

I felt his warm hand cup my own- him bending to get eye level with me as someone messed with my iv.

"So Luke is going to help me make the cut- he's going to leave after the technical stuff and go start with Allie and before you know it, you'll be waking up- feeling pretty good" he laughed, scanning my face slowly.

I gave a nod- not trusting my voice to make words.

"You're okay, I promise" he smiled, moving to kiss my head through the mask.

"Anything you wanna ask or say, any requests?" He smiled.

"If it goes downhill-" "none of that talk, Chris" luke quickly spoke.

"No- just listen" I mumbled

"If it goes downhill- don't let allie forget me, okay?" I mumbled out, feeling a tear slip.

"It's not going downhill, okay baby?" Calum spoke, giving my hand a squeeze before grabbing a rag and gently wiping my tear.

I felt a sudden cold rush into my arm- making me look to my iv, feeling Calum gently touch my jaw to make me look back at him.

"It's just medicine" he promised, his eyes comforting me more than anything else in the room.

"Don't leave me" I immediately said- feeling all my worries coming more and more.

Luke's hand soon rested onto my head, the two of the promising that we would not only come out safe- but that they wouldn't leave us for a second.

"You're spinning" I narrowed my eyes towards Calum- seeing his eyes squint from a smile.

"The man behind you is Roy, he's going to hold your face and just put a mask over your nose and face, you just relax and take slow breaths for him, okay?" He spoke, luke moving his hand as he did.

I nodded slowly- trying to steadily focus my eyes.

"Hi sweetheart, just stay relaxed like you are, okay?" A new voice spoke, a hand gently holding my jaw and cheek, bringing a mask over my mouth a nose.

I felt a slight moment of panic before I heard a quick "you're okay cutie, I'm right here" from Calum, feeling his hand touch my stomach gently- a hand intertwining with my own.

Calum.

It was certainly taking longer for the medicine to hit her than normal.

Her blinks progressively got slower and slower as Roy supported her head, watching her calmly.

I kept my hand on her stomach- not moving a muscle.

Luke held her hand- everyone almost silent as we waited.

"She's fighting it" Roy smiled- watching her eyes dip shut before they opened again.

"Not a winning battle princess, close those pretty eyes" I spoke, seeing a single tear slip down her cheek before her eyes shut completely.

"And" Roy carried out the word, looking to the monitors

"She is already in a deep sleep"

"Let's get to work"